Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Not that I ever left. Just had life going on. My game took a big dive this year. Finally got it back now that the season is over. I look forward to chatting with you all again. And reconnecting with some THP friends. Not sure if I will be jumping back into the "THP Events" just yet. While I know everyone can't participate. It still hurts when your not selected. I really look forward to the new equipment coming out. And reading the reviews. I will be in the market for new equipment soon. Hello to the new members. And Can't wait to see all the THPers I know. I will try my best to put my input in where I can. And I will try not to be a "RICHARD". Thanks for having me back THP.

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back.

Welcome back Jeremiah...hope you are doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Welcome back frog

Welcome back, Smackie!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!

Good to see you back teammate.

:welcome:

Welcome back

Welcome back

Welcome back!!

Thanks guys. It's good to be back reading and talking golf/equipment. Winter months are dreary in NW Ohio.

Welcome back frogger! How is white lion?

Welcome back fellow SeeMore fan!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Glad you found some time to jump back in

Hi all! It's been a while. Felt like it was time to hop on THP and see what's going on. What's new in THP land? Try to read up on some new equipment releases that may be coming. I still have fond memories of my THP brethren and MC times. See you guys around.

Hi all! It's been a while. Felt like it was time to hop on THP and see what's going on. What's new in THP land? Try to read up on some new equipment releases that may be coming. I still have fond memories of my THP brethren and MC times. See you guys around.

What's new in THP land?

Oh, you know. Just people winning all expense paid trips of a lifetime. Free gear being sent out to THP'rs all over the world. Great reviews and insight into the releases of all the latest stuff. blah blah blah. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome back to THP!!

Back