Albuquerque New Mexico around X-mas time Any THPers wanna play?

Albuquerque New Mexico around X-mas time Any THPers wanna play?

• Pakko Ridge

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Sandia Resort and Golf

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Ladera Golf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNiv New Mexico Golf Course

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

AshMan

Passionate Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
So the Wife and I are taking the kids to Albuquerque New Mexico over Christmas to visit family.

I am planning on getting a round in at Pakko Ridge, University of New Mexico, Ladera, or Sandia - I am able to get myself a single tee time with a good hookup, but I will find out if I can get a good rate for a group if some THPer's want to meet up. I'm leaning towards Pakko or Sandia as both look really good from photos. I put up a poll to get votes from THPer's

Out of those courses which do you guys recommend?

Any THPer's in the area want to get together for a round?

I am still finding out more details and need to figure out a day for the round but would love to tee it up with some THPer's!!!

Planning on being in Albuquerque between December 21 and the 28th as I have a job to do on the 29th so I have to be back home by then.

Alon

It's been ages since I've visited New Mexico. I remember playing Paa-ko and I really enjoyed it. I didn't play Sandia but it was one of the courses that I was considering. Twin Warriors may be also be close enough for you to consider.

It's been ages since I've visited New Mexico. I remember playing Paa-ko and I really enjoyed it. I didn't play Sandia but it was one of the courses that I was considering. Twin Warriors may be also be close enough for you to consider.
Well if I play by myself I can get on any of the courses I mentioned for free....

But its better when playing with THPer's

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Paa-Ko Ridge has 27 holes and would be my first choice. Awesome views, big elevation changes, fast greens.
Sandia is just ok. A standard, flat resort course with lots of water and sand.
Cochiti, a Robert Trent Jones Course is a hidden gem about 90 minutes from Albuquerque.

This is based on a buddy trip from last year.
Have fun.

ok so Pakko it will be.

Now are there any THPer's in the area that want to get a round put together?

Back