Official THE Ohio State football thread

It's still early, but so far it appears the ole adage is true. If you have 2 starting qbs, you have none.

From past scenarios, they need to get that sorted out or it will sink them.

FWIW, personally, I don't think Cardale is a full time starter. I've said from the outset he should have gone pro after last year when he was projected as a top 5 draft pick. I think he's kind of shown that the first couple of games. He played very well at the end of the year with an insane offensive line and polished receivers. Now that it's the beginning of the year and everyone is trying to settle in again, he can't control it. He basically got to step into JT's team and run it for the time being. I don't think the team works very well as his.

Something I didn't think about before though, which is probably why he got the start, is that he took basically every first team snap in the spring with JT hurt. I think now that he's shown what he has, that JT should start moving forward.

FWIW, personally, I don't think Cardale is a full time starter. I've said from the outset he should have gone pro after last year when he was projected as a top 5 draft pick. I think he's kind of shown that the first couple of games. He played very well at the end of the year with an insane offensive line and polished receivers. Now that it's the beginning of the year and everyone is trying to settle in again, he can't control it. He basically got to step into JT's team and run it for the time being. I don't think the team works very well as his.

Something I didn't think about before though, which is probably why he got the start, is that he took basically every first team snap in the spring with JT hurt. I think now that he's shown what he has, that JT should start moving forward.

I would have been the first to disagree but at this point I don't see another choice. They refuse to go vertical and Cardale just looks terrible running.

On top of that his cannon has been completely inaccurate.

I realize Urban probably has the most control but I think losing Herman really hurt.

It's way early and we still have a better record than last year so I don't think it's panic time but there is some serious work that needs to be done. This O line dominated the last third of the year last year and they have looked entirely mediocre, especially with the fact their left side will both be playing in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many Ohio State universities are there that this program is THE one?

Seriously though, think MSU got a very generous bump up to #2, but can't believe the Buckeyes held onto the top spot.

It's amazing how easy this game is when you give the ball to Elliot .

Yes I realize it's western Michigan .

Good start! Keep it up offense. You need a blow out win!

How are these guys driving.....

Brilliant block!

People look funny when they try to tackle cardale

Offense looks so bad.

Marshall needs to make that catch.

Defense getting run all over.

I don't know what it is about playing to the level of your competition but it's the story of Ohio state football.

Now Lee is carted off......

Buckeyes need to cover Braverman better.

This team is so confusing to me.

These announcers are something! Going from WM needs to get going to Buckeyes getting tested in a 2 min time span.

Give credit for that stop to the fans screaming. Good stop tho.

Lol two guys wide open .

Nice throw with pressure right there! #12Gauge

Good decision there. First down!

Wasn't even close .....

Haha that was awesome.

Washington for the TD!

Cue up John Madden voice:

"I love when a fat guy scores. Because you get a fat guy's dance."

Ok think D is in a groove now.

Another Special Teams block. Wow!

Stupid penalty.

Jones seems like he has some serious brainfarts.

Dude has a cannon though

He's got a huge arm. Hard to tackle too. After all he didn't understand why he had to go to class if he came to play football.

Back