Peanut Butter's Best Friend

Chocolate. There is no other answer. Anyone that answers something other than chocolate had to of been dropped on their head as a small child.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Neither... It's JAM. Strawberry jam.

Damn that's a hard one. I absolutely love both the combos. Really enjoy pb with

Low sugar jelly / jam
Bananas
Honey (yum)
Fluff
Chocolate comes last for me

You got your peanut butter in my chocolate. You got your chocolate in my peanut butter.

Chocolate is clearly the right answer. Jelly is never allowed anywhere near my PB.

Peanut butter and fluff is just unreal good. I would also say oreos is one of my top favorite PB accompaniments. Peanut butter by itself is also a great time. God I love peanut butter.

Does Nutella count as chocolate? :)

this is the correct answer. get some wonder bread, a ripe banana, some smooth pb, and Nutella, and you have a fantastic snack. another good sandwich is wheat bread with a light toast, pb, honey, a ripe banana, and a drizzling of granola.

so for me it would be:
1. nutella
2. milk chocolate
3. honey
4. syrup
5. strawberry jam
6. black raspberry jam
7. by itself
8. grape jelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peanut butter and fluff is just unreal good. I would also say oreos is one of my top favorite PB accompaniments. Peanut butter by itself is also a great time. God I love peanut butter.

I was just about to post Oreos. So good!

Looks good and it's a Porter so it's a real beer. None of that Shandy nonsense. :alien:

Back on topic, Desserts: peanut butter & chocolate. Sandwiches: peanut butter & honey or peanut butter & jelly.

I'd eat a whole bag of reeses peanut butter cups, so I have to go peanut butter and chocolate. PB&J is fantastic as well though.

I'd eat a whole bag of reeses peanut butter cups, so I have to go peanut butter and chocolate. PB&J is fantastic as well though.
I love when it's the holidays because those Easter, Halloween and Christmas Reeses are phenomenal. Great PB to chocolate ratio

Peanut Butter Cups are great. I like PB&J.

But peanut butter and marshmallows on toast is pretty good too.

The only answer is chocolate.

Chocolate by a long shot, fluff a distant second.

Peanut butter, banana and fluff is my favorite combo.

If you haven't been able to tell yet, JB and I love food. So it should come as no surprise that we discuss food often. The other day I said that there may be no better combo then chocolate and peanut butter. He disagreed and said peanut butter and jelly is better. He even said peanut butter and vanilla was better than peanut butter and chocolate.

At this point I just stopped listening to him because clearly he has lost his mind.

So I ask, what is peanut butters best friend? And remember the answer is chocolate. :angel:

This is why we're friends.

image.aspx

The proposed answer isn't complete..

I feel it should be:
Peanut butter (the chunky one, with large bits of peanut)
Chocolate sprinkles (no milk chocolate, no white chocolate, high cocoa chocolate!)
Honey
Good butter
Toasted bread

Cup of cinnamon tea.

Or banana ;)

This is why we're friends.

image.aspx

I always liked the crunchy ones in the yellow pack but those are also really good especially out of the freezer.

Damn I love me some PBJ's but peanut butter is best severed with chocolate.

Chocolate. No question

Bananas followed closely by Honey Nut Cheerios. Better yet, all 3 together!

Chocolate beats out jelly by a nose for best supporting actor in a peanut butter dish

Back