Best Looking Irons Of 2015

I'm biased but the Bridgestone J15 DPF's. Love the low and wide face and the simple look to them.

Srixon 945, but I don't have the game for them. I really like the way my wilson staff m3's look as well.

Ping iE1..... #nohomer Hahahaha.

Srixon Z545s for me. I've been in love with how they look the second they came out.

My bag is pretty en fuego IMO.

3a58a77b767b47b599d33da082f032bf.jpg

On looks alone the srixon 945. On looks and playability the 745

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

like many who already posted I agree that the Srixon's are the sexiest irons of 2015! Although I just purchased the Ping i's cause I hit them much better than the Srixon's I tested. While the Pings are a little on the ugly side they sure do perform. Which in its own way... is sexy ;)

Callaway Apex irons. #AndStill

OK, maybe the W/S FG Tour v4's have a case.

I think that the Srixon Z945 irons are the best looking irons by far. They are just so clean looking and really catch your eye...
Z9455.jpg
It's really hard not to vote these babies.

Probably the J15 MB's stunningly simple lines with a beautiful finish and profile. You can only do so much with a blade but they did it well

I'm a bit biased for some reason, but I really like the look of the Cobra Fly Z Pro irons. Simple lines, angles where they should be, just a little adornment and nothing looks out of place.

Mizuno 850 forged

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

My vote for the best looking are the Ben Hogan FTW15 - just scream sexy and no way should I be hitting them. They remind me of one of my favorite irons of all time the MP32's so that gives them a special place in my book.

They get my vote as well. They just look like I think an iron should. I p'm not near good enough to actually use them, which is good because I wouldn't spend what they command anyway.

Mp54 and 745s for me.

Srixon 945 > Bridgestone J15 MB

but

J15 CB > 745/545

I own the 850 F's, but think the 545's are the more aesthetically pleasing iron. 745's are beautiful.

But, the more blade like a club is, for me, the nicer it looks.

The Hogan's
945's
MP-5's

These are the most beautiful offerings from 2015, but a lot of us on this site would see our scores drop if we played them.

So I'll just go with the 545's.

I really like the look of the new AP1 down by the ball... just great.

Another vote for the Srixon Z 545 irons. Clean and simple lines, resulting in a great overall look that suits my eye.
I was close, very close to purchasing a set earlier on in the year but the XR irons just out preformed them, but they were a Very close second.

Mizuno 850 Forged

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Not for my game but those Srixon Z945 are hard to beat in the looks department

Relating to my game,
Bridgestone J15CB, Mizzy 850 forged or Srixon Z545/745

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizuno MP-5 or MP-25 (tie). Srixon Z545/745/945 are very very close and obviously gunning for Mizuno.

o5CRez6.png

After seeing the MP-25's in person, if they count as a 2015 model, they are right up there as well for me.

If that was the case, for me it would be: J15 CB -> Z745 -> MP-25

I think the most talked about irons for 2015 was the Srixon Z545s. They're a class of beauty and for what they've done for the game of golf allows amateurs to enjoy the game even more.

Wilson FG Tour V4. Love the look.

Definitely the Srixon Z545s.

945s or the Ben Hogan irons.

Back