Super Dave Osborne: AKA Marty Funkhouser

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am listening to a podcast where Bob Einstein is on, and I am laughing my butt off. He is telling stories of Super Dave and Curb your enthusiasm. I loved the Super Dave show when I was a kid, and he is usually my favorite part of Curb episodes (him or leon).

His stories and jokes are just amazing, anybody else find him hilarious?

He was awesome on super Dave. Lol.

He was awesome on super Dave. Lol.

Yup, him and Fuji Takahiro (spelling) and the genuine saskatechewan seal skin bindings.... I didn't realize until I rewatched them as an adult that Saskatchewan is land locked, so they probably don't have any seals.... oh man, it just gets funnier as I get older.

YEEEEEEOOOWWWWWWWW! Record pain!

super dave.gif

My God, being a Super Dave fan him and Leon are why I watch Curb.

I am listening to a podcast where Bob Einstein is on, and I am laughing my butt off.

mancest, what podcast?

I am always looking for new pods.

mancest, what podcast?

I am always looking for new pods.

it is on the Against all odds podcast. It is hosted by Cousin Sal from Jimmy Kimmel live and he does a weekly segment on the Bill Simmons podcast where they guess the football lines of the week. The first part of the podcast Cousin sal discussing gambling props with his buddies, but the last hour or so is Sal, Simmons and Bob Einstein (super dave). He tells some old stories and a several cringe worthy jokes that had me rolling.

it is on the Against all odds podcast. It is hosted by Cousin Sal from Jimmy Kimmel live and he does a weekly segment on the Bill Simmons podcast where they guess the football lines of the week. The first part of the podcast Cousin sal discussing gambling props with his buddies, but the last hour or so is Sal, Simmons and Bob Einstein (super dave). He tells some old stories and a several cringe worthy jokes that had me rolling.

Love the ringer's podcasts. Never listened to Sal though as I dont really care about betting lines, but I always enjoy him and Bill every monday talking about football....and now the infamous weekly parent corner.

Love the ringer's podcasts. Never listened to Sal though as I dont really care about betting lines, but I always enjoy him and Bill every monday talking about football....and now the infamous weekly parent corner.

If you like that you will probably enjoy this weeks against all odds. You can fast forward until Marty and Bill join Sal, I was cracking up.

[video=youtube;XMYkoN-JTBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMYkoN-JTBk[/video]

He is a scene stealer on Curb for sure!! He is also great on Norm MacDonalds first video podcast. By the way, he has also been to our favorite golf course ever!!This is a screen shot I posted on the Granddaddy thread and on Twitter a while back. I was watching The Black Swan episode.
346fc0fbfcfbb113e485d736f81a9b04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a scene stealer on Curb for sure!! He is also great on Norm MacDonalds first video podcast. By the way, he has also been to our favorite golf course ever!!This is a screen shot I posted on the Granddaddy thread and on Twitter a while back. I was watching The Black Swan episode.

sweet find

YOU KILL SWAN?!?!?!

RIP Mr Einstein, you brought a lot of laughs to many people.

When I heard the news I was going to repost this pic. That guy was gold on CYE.

Back