Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Me and Will82 are thinking about getting out Saturday, anyone interested?

Most likely no go - got some landscaping to do #homeowner problems.

Anyone around Thursday or Friday morning for a round?

I hear you, just finshed painting our front windows and a trip to the landfill. I have work Wednesday and Thursday, nothing planned Friday so its a possibility.

Where abouts Mitch - and around what time?

We were thinking afternoon but nothing is set is stone. Might be a bad weekend for you because if you head up north its the Papal visit and it might be a madhouse.

Where on Friday and how early?

I'm looking for Sunday. Anyone interested?

What works for you on Friday, Jeff?

I booked some work for Friday so I can't play. You available on Sunday? No Giants on Sunday.

I booked some work for Friday so I can't play. You available on Sunday? No Giants on Sunday.

Yard work saturday and sunday. Putting in a stone walkway. Tomorrow is the only day I can play.

Anyone for tomorrow morning?

I have a code for 25% off a hot deal and I'm looking at the following for Sunday (listed prices after coupon before tax/fee/blah):

1:40 Royce Brook $48 (4 available)
1:45 Mattawang $25 (4 available)
1:30 Mercer West $31 (2 available)

Interested? Anybody else?

I wish, I have a wedding to go to Saturday but its down in MD. We will be at my moms Sunday so an early morning round would work but unfortunately I don't know if we will end up there until Sunday morning.

Anyone playing on Friday?

Negatory - this weekend looks like a washout, but we need the rain badly.

Just learned that Jaworski is buying Ramblewood. That is very good news. It'll probably take at least a season to turn conditions around, but the layout on all 3 nines is terrific and I'd love to see that place become a nice option again. No doubt it will happen with Jaws at the helm.

Never a bad thing to have another nice course to play

Just learned that Jaworski is buying Ramblewood. That is very good news. It'll probably take at least a season to turn conditions around, but the layout on all 3 nines is terrific and I'd love to see that place become a nice option again. No doubt it will happen with Jaws at the helm.

The CC in Mount Laurel? That's right by me and I've heard very good things about the course. They have an unbelievable membership type for families. $130 a year and only $10 per person on the membership for fees and cart in certain times which aren't terrible.

Anyone up for a round at Sunday morning at Mountain View with me and Mitch?

Darn can't make this weekend. I am going out Wednesday though.

We should figure out that White Clay round soon while the weather is still cooperating.

Where are you playing Wednesday?

Haven't scheduled anything yet, but am fairly flexible on time and location. Are you in Bucks or MD?

Haven't scheduled anything yet, but am fairly flexible on time and location. Are you in Bucks or MD?

I am not sure yet. I was suppose to meet with someone about some work Wednesday but they haven't gotten back to me yet. So if I meet with them I will be in Bucks if not MD.

I am not sure yet. I was suppose to meet with someone about some work Wednesday but they haven't gotten back to me yet. So if I meet with them I will be in Bucks if not MD.

Either way, does afternoon or morning work better?

She said she would let me know tomorrow. I would say afternoon is probably the safer bet but who knows, people are unreliable.

Ok cool, let me know when you know and we'll try to figure something out

Back