Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Alex does your buddy want in? Should we save the last spot for him? Let me know

Ok we have 11 confirmed teams and one invite waiting on confirmation.

Had a thought about what we could do for a prize. Each person offers up something hockey or THP related and the winner gets a sort of prize pack. We have some time to figure out what we could include. Thoughts?

Ok, count me out. I'm not willing to give yet another online marketing company all of my personal info. Requiring to give a phone number just to activate an account since I don't have one with yahoo is complete bs. Thanks though and enjoy guys.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
That's weird. I've never had to give yahoo my info (although they do always keep asking)

I'm all for PIM and Hits being categories but when Matt Martin would have been #6 in total points last season we may want to look at tweaking it a little. Lucic was #9 and Clutterbuck #11.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm in

Hey, we filled a 12 team league not sure there is interest in expanding but you might try and send out feelers to see if you wanted to start another one.

I'm all for PIM and Hits being categories but when Matt Martin would have been #6 in total points last season we may want to look at tweaking it a little. Lucic was #9 and Clutterbuck #11.

Jesse, not sure if you saw this but you might want to think about cutting the points per hit in half at least. No way Matt Martin should be the 6th most valuable player in the league.

Jesse, not sure if you saw this but you might want to think about cutting the points per hit in half at least. No way Matt Martin should be the 6th most valuable player in the league.

Sounds good I can make that happen. Thanks of or letting me know.

Sounds good I can make that happen. Thanks of or letting me know.
Don't get me wrong, I love Matt Martin, my kind of player, hits everything and chips in a few points here and there too.

great read here, Quick talking about the most dangerous snipers in the league
part 1
part 2

Going to update some of the stat categories this morning. Any other changes that people want to make?

Also the draft is this Monday at 8 PM EST

Ok hits to half a point has been updated.

Any other changes that people think should be made let me know before the draft. I don't want to make any chances after the draft.

Thanks all and looking forward to getting things going!

Ok hits to half a point has been updated.

Any other changes that people think should be made let me know before the draft. I don't want to make any chances after the draft.

Thanks all and looking forward to getting things going!

I would like a 47 point head start. Can you make it happen?

Go Caps!!! Go USMNT!!! I Love Merica!!!

I would like a 47 point head start. Can you make it happen?

Go Caps!!! Go USAMNT!!! I Love Merica!!!
Haha I am sorry sir you have been fined a 5 point negative penalty it will be enforced in your first match up.

Haha I am sorry sir you have been fined a 5 point negative penalty it will be enforced in your first match up.

:bad: to this post.

I don't know if I'll be able to make the live draft tonight guys, I'll do my best but may be late. I'll see if I can set it to auto draft so you're not stuck sitting waiting every time Chara's In Charge is on the clock.

I can draft for you if you want :alien:

is ken daneyko still playing?

I can draft for you if you want :alien:

is ken daneyko still playing?

First round pick - Bruce Shoebottom
Second round - Hall Gill
Third Round - Andre Racicot

you forgot lyle odelein

I was hoping he'd still be available later as a sleeper along with Andrei Nazarov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping he'd still be available later as a sleeper along with Andrei Nazarov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah, these guys are going early

Back