Golden Ticket Contestants - Which 2018 THP events are on your radar?

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
Today's Holiday Cheer Giveaway (https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...0021-2017-THP-Holiday-Cheer-Golden-Ticket-Day) features not one but TWO Golden Tickets. In the spirit of looking forward, what future event(s) has piqued your interest?

So far we've heard of a few eligible events (The Morgan Cup, Cleveland/Srixon event, Odyssey event, Staff Proto, SeeMore event was hinted at, not sure if THP Championship is confirmed). Well, guess that's more than a few haha. So, independent of location, which we know is an influential factor, which one makes your ears perk up the most?

We know things may change, but it's more to get a convo going. I'm tempted by all of them tbh. Think the SeeMore event could be fun if it materializes as well as the THP Championship. Those would probably be top 2 but honestly, I'd be happy at any of this list of events.

For me it would without doubt be the Odyssey Event!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it would be a toss up between the Odyssey event and The Morgan Cup.

Golden Ticket Contestants - Which 2018 THP events are on your radar?

Right now it's without hesitation the Morgan Cup. Last year's was so much fun and seeing Cobra/Puma attached to it again has me extremely excited.

Top two are a return to the Morgan Cup and the Handcrafted Experience.

Morgan Cup looks like a great event!

Morgan Cup. Would love to make it 3 for 3.

Morgan Cup, THP Championship, Odyssey event, who knows. Which ever one has the most golf. A second shot at #TheCup would be sweet but I don't think that's in the lineup this year (although the Morgan Cup may have been that event originally anyways??)

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

The Morgan cup, easy peasy!

Odyssey for sure!

Odyssey event would be #1 on my list.

The Morgan Cup as that was the first event that I followed after becoming active on the site and it has been at the top of my event wish list ever since.

A lot of it is timing for me, but Morgan Cup or THP Championship. Srixon event would be a blast too!!!! :bulgy-eyes:

My stand outs are the Morgan Cup, and a toss up between Odyssey event and Seemore event.

Morgan cup and Odyssey event for me. I know that more events will be announced and I will change my mind 50 times.

The Handcrafted Experience!!!

As a Golden Ticket winner in 2017 I can honestly say that picking an event is difficult. Last year I choose The Morgan Cup, and it was amazing! If I was lucky enough to win a ticket again this year, I have no idea which event I'd choose.

Shaftup, Morgan cup... hell if JB would let me go to the PGA show, I'd spend the golden ticket right there

The Morgan Cup or Srixon/Cleveland event.

Staff Proto for sure. It looks like Wilson Golf really steps it up in the swag/equipment dept and all of their headcovers THP'ers take home with their clubs are beautiful. The golf is great, the equipment is great and the Wilson Staff participants are great! Looks like a fun one for sure and the most bang for your buck!

Seemore event or odyssey event assuming a putting lesson or two is involved!

this is a really hard question. i would love to do a callaway event and meet some of those guys. then cleveland srixon people seem to treat thp’ers like royalty! but i think it would be morgan cup. so much goodness always surrounds that event, i would love to experience it for myself.

Morgan cup would be unreal to be apart of no doubt. Loved to watch the opening tee shots on YouTube. The odyssey event I know will be unreal as well.

Morgan cup is the top contender for me right now.

Odyssey is tied with The THP Championship for second. I’m a huge odyssey homer, and the championship looked like too much fun last year, with a great sponsor.

Morgan cup and Odyssey event for me. I know that more events will be announced and I will change my mind 50 times.

Stealing this answer..add in StaffProto for me too

Back