Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
also pondering a Bridgestone golf umbrella. Too bad I can't find an orange one.

Not really, need to check some stuff out. I just am not happy with the SLDR hybos anymore. Worked well for a while for me, but just no consistency for me. I need to cover that 200-215 yard shot with something easier that I can rely on.

totally sold on a hybo? What about something like a heavenwood?

Not really, need to check some stuff out. I just am not happy with the SLDR hybos anymore. Worked well for a while for me, but just no consistency for me. I need to cover that 200-215 yard shot with something easier that I can rely on.
Apex. Divine 9.

X2hot 3deep is super long! I may try find a head. I remember hitting that thing close to 300 off the tee

I had the original 3 deep. From what I read, the X2 Hot version was a little more forgiving. Might be worth an experiment.

Don't know why I bothered but rolled the Odyssey Tank Versa #1 tonight ... and now I want one.

A new rangefinder.

My Z6 is on it's last leg.

I have a leupold gx-1i you can have. used it for a few months then Amazon did that deal on the pro 1m and haven't used the leupold again. the leupold doesn't have slope. if you want it I can bring it Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still trying to resist cf16 irons. I have no reason to change just really dig these.

but I'm pretty happy with my bag right now.

Saw a Volt colored Vapor Speed last night mixed in with all the black ones.

The urge is strong to have one.

I'll be honest last year when the Fly Z + came out I didn't like the feel of the shaft and just didn't mesh well with it. I don't know what happened between now and then. Could be all the swing changes but in preparation for the LTD purchase I hit the FlyZ + ! Hmm..

I think it LTD is vastly improved and sound and feel over the Fly Z+ but the numbers here are pretty good as well.

1af3189983926ae11f2b776c499e37ff.jpg

Ping iron homer in me is trying to push some buttons, today.

Saw a Volt colored Vapor Speed last night mixed in with all the black ones.

The urge is strong to have one.
I love the vapor colored head. I wish the speed worked for me when I demo'd it because I would have bought that one. Regardless of shaft it was hook city for me

G30 has been pretty solid for me. First hybrid to ever knock a 5W out of my bag.

I'll be honest last year when the Fly Z + came out I didn't like the feel of the shaft and just didn't mesh well with it. I don't know what happened between now and then. Could be all the swing changes but in preparation for the LTD purchase I hit the FlyZ + ! Hmm..

I think it LTD is vastly improved and sound and feel over the Fly Z+ but the numbers here are pretty good as well.

can you side-by-side compare numbers with the ltd vs this fly-z+? seems like this fly-z+ wasn't as consistent as i was thinking the ltd was for you.

can you side-by-side compare numbers with the ltd vs this fly-z+? seems like this fly-z+ wasn't as consistent as i was thinking the ltd was for you.

Ball speed are higher with the LTD across the board.

FlyZ+

7380cbfbadb0da19e9c320e0cd453ecd.jpg

815 DBD vs LTD

f883fd2199bf0d18a21ee45c01644437.jpg

The overall numbers are phenomenal, but that second to last ball of yours is completely unreal. What I wouldn't give...

I love the vapor colored head. I wish the speed worked for me when I demo'd it because I would have bought that one. Regardless of shaft it was hook city for me

I actually was surprised at how forgiving the Pro was. It's definitely the more neutral of the two - I don't really tend to hit a draw and I was drawing the speed regularly when I tested it.

The overall numbers are phenomenal, but that second to last ball of yours is completely unreal. What I wouldn't give...

Don't read too much into those. Those will only net like 305 in real world if I'm lucky! :banana:

OK I've pondered something all damn day. How can I buy some Japanese sh1t? I want it now. :soldier:

Due to my D200 Hybrid being so long off the tee my gaps at the top of the bag are all screwed up.

Pondering a new 3 or 4 wood to help re-align everything. The 816 Alpha 16* is the front runner but it sure ain't cheap right now, I know I like the 915F already, and the R15 performs and can be had for a song. Hopefully I can get out and have a little shoot out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back