What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exchanged some emails with my coach and perused the wonder that is THP!

Made a tee time for tom at the new club I joined. Taking one of my buddies to see if he wants to join as well.

Range time and walked 9 holes. #GrandaddyPrep

Moved my clubs from the garage to the basement.....the golf season here is pretty much done for the year....sigh.

Prepped a couple shafts for tinkering monday. Lz50 handcrafted 7.0 for m1, hzrdus yellow 6.5 for 816 dbd

Walked 18 and 2 putter grips for a friend..

Played 18 holes. Spilt the money on our game of 9s.

Bought a dozen DT Trusoft and a dozen Taylormade Aeroburner Pro balls today. Will play both during the two rounds scheduled, so far, next week. I game the Bridgestone e6, but am looking for a back up ball to the e6. DT Solo is equal distance with the DT Trusoft but feels harder than the Trusoft. Chrome Soft I don't like anything about the ball.

Played 18 with T0AD, JD and Miller Tme. Plyed horribly, but still had fun.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

A spooky 18 with ArmyGolf (spooky in this case is accurate and now just a crappy Halloween joke lol)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Played in the end of the year event at my club - terrible format but a good day to walk 18

Hit 150 range balls.

Went to the range and tested out my Bushnell 1M Slope. I am finally creating a decent "lag" in my swing. I had a nice downwind but I was still hitting range balls in the middle of the net which is at 270 yards. Now I hope I can bring this onto the course!

Played 18 this morning. Last round with my XR Pros. Bring on Apex CF16.

Played 18 with a THP'er and his brother......right before the rain arrived.

Was gonna take the kids out for 9 holes, but I thought it might rain so didn't. Took them to the range again instead. 2 days in a row! If next Sunday is nice, will take them to the course.

Played for the 1st time since last Sunday. Played with a new putter I'd never practiced with (Cure Rx2). Had 5 fewer putts than last Sunday:bananadance: . Shot one stroke higher than last Sunday:banghead:.

Last 4 holes were a killer, just couldn't take a good round to the house:(

Walked 18 at the local goat track. Getting my Apex ready for a trip to the Carolinas for a reshaft.

Walked 18

Walked 18

Cleaned out my golf bags, and cleaned my clubs.

Might get some swings in the garage in a little bit.

had a great time playing 18 with my dad.

ea5713bee2c2d395511065ad66cab3bd.jpg

chipped, pitched, putted, and hit 60/56/51 from 86 with my buddy at his club. I was moving along nicely until I tried to dial in the 51 from that distance (which I would never pull from that yardage) and proceeded to shank 6 in a row. I quit after that. just in time for my annual golf trip with my buddies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a nice talk with my instructor about working together this winter. Then I spent some time practicing with the Cleveland 2135 putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back