IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
DRVe40cXUAAAcEX.jpg

C-TAPER Gunmetal Limited Edition

$48.95 per shaft

LOW LAUNCH. LOW SPIN. SIGNATURE FEEL.

Inspired by Tour player feedback, the KBS C-TAPER shaft is designed for players requiring a low piercing trajectory and superior shot control.
https://kbsgolfshafts.com/shop/c-taper-gunmetal-limited-edition/
kbs_ctaper_gunmetal_limited-1000x1000.jpg

C-TAPER LITE Black Limited Edition

$48.95 per shaft

MID-HIGH LAUNCH. SPIN CONTROL. PURE PERFORMANCE.

The C-TAPER LITE shaft incorporates proven KBS performance benefits in a lighter weight design.
https://kbsgolfshafts.com/shop/c-taper-lite-black-limited-edition/
kbs_ctaper_lite_limited-1000x1000.jpg

Only available through Club Champion outside of their website right?

Last edited:
What is that.....about $20 off per shaft?

Those look great!!!!

Like the looks but steel is in my past so I will admire them from afar.

They are sick looking. C-Taper came in second in my latest iron shaft fitting, but mostly because the fitter had my gamer shafts in a length he wanted me to try. Hmmm…

Interesting. The C-Taper is available in S, S+ and X, but not R. While the Lite has R, but no S+ or X.

They look sick!

I really want the
c taper lites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look awesome!

Anyone jump on a set of the c taper lite in the black? I'm wondering how they hold up as far as the black finish. I ordered them for my TM P790's so I'll find out soon but thought I'd ask around.

Anyone jump on a set of the c taper lite in the black? I'm wondering how they hold up as far as the black finish. I ordered them for my TM P790's so I'll find out soon but thought I'd ask around.

I have these on my apex pros. Not the lites, but the same otherwise. I got them used and I've used them and I think they've held up well. I don't really look or think about it much though, so I'll run out and double check since I'm home to eat.

edit: Yeah. They look good. The guy I got them from said he had about a 120 rounds on them, and I played them last fall. Some marring, a couple real tiny nicks, and one actual scratch that I saw. Even that didn't get through the finish except at the very end. I had to order a couple new for the low end of that set, and when you have to scrape off the finish you realize that it's really quite thick.

I have these on my apex pros. Not the lites, but the same otherwise. I got them used and I've used them and I think they've held up well. I don't really look or think about it much though, so I'll run out and double check since I'm home to eat.

edit: Yeah. They look good. The guy I got them from said he had about a 120 rounds on them, and I played them last fall. Some marring, a couple real tiny nicks, and one actual scratch that I saw. Even that didn't get through the finish except at the very end. I had to order a couple new for the low end of that set, and when you have to scrape off the finish you realize that it's really quite thick.

Appreciate the feedback. I think these are going to look pretty slick with the P790's.

Black is Back

Back