2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering-ALL ARE WELCOME!

List 2 for me please. I feel like this would fit perfect as an early birthday present for me. Need to win over the boss lady.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
U got it

The mrs doesn't understand why list 1 isn't 40 deep yet. Get er done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta build up those credits.

Put me on list 2 for now, I would be list 1, but it looks like I’ll be changing jobs in the next couple weeks, so just need to make sure it works, but I’m as close to list 1 as I can be without being on list 1

Put me on list 2 for now, I would be list 1, but it looks like I’ll be changing jobs in the next couple weeks, so just need to make sure it works, but I’m as close to list 1 as I can be without being on list 1
And done

This blows my mind we should have 50 on list 1 already come on peeps this is going to go down in history as you should have been there

I blame O'Carroll
We “lost” the room key flip. And ended up winning.

Greggdrews and O'Carroll are already committed. I am not sure you can handle the trifecta.
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil should be the theme of the trip.

I really want to do this but will have to pass due to the new home being built. Bummer.

I expected more FL peeps on this list.. just sayin

Also for anyone that hasn't been there before these are the best villas around. 2800 as feet of awesomeness

Capt 441 you can put me on list 1

Damn. For reals? More peeps means lower rates right? 441?

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

For reals son, now get Gunner on board and bring yourselves to Florida

Southwest fans...the final week their schedule goes out to is our week!

Also Columbus to orlando for 212 round trip nonstop is insane

I'm not sure what the problem is with List 2. I've already got cheap airfare booked. Make it happen peeps! Lots of fun to be had.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what the problem is with List 2. I've already got cheap airfare booked. Make it happen peeps! Lots of fun to be had.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Word on the street is you are the chauffeur?

Back