2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering-ALL ARE WELCOME!

@Trout Bum I see you lurking, WAAAAAY too overdue

Very tempting and definitely interested, put me down for a 2 right now.

Take my money Mike lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I was just told by the wife we are driving to see her family in Ohio that weekend. If for some reason this gets moved like a week earlier then call me interested haha

Damn I was just told by the wife we are driving to see her family in Ohio that weekend. If for some reason this gets moved like a week earlier then call me interested haha

Tell your wife you can drive to OH the week after!

2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering

2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering

Tell your wife you can drive to OH the week after!

Oh if only. This is like family reunion status they do every year. Usually some either way earlier or much later. But of course as my luck has it, it is on this weekend. This is not evenfar for me either. Only 5.5 hours

Haha I'm done with that drive, its not happening. Airplane or nothing

I dont blame ya, Disney 2019 with the kids might even be a flight finally

this sounds like a really good excuse to extend the trip and fly out of JAX to get to go play TPC Sawgrass.....hmm

This is my birthday weekend so it may be hard for me to make it, but I'm definitely interested. Group 2 please.

This is my birthday weekend so it may be hard for me to make it, but I'm definitely interested. Group 2 please.

Um, perfect birthday present?

And at what age do we stop with birthday parties? I thought it was 21

Why am I not on the take my money now list?????

I am 1000 percent in

This is going to be awesome

I tend to agree. Glad to see so many peeps excited for this. Going to be a great time

Why in the hell am I not in the "IN" list? I'm an OG dammit!

Why in the hell am I not in the "IN" list? I'm an OG dammit!

I was wondering if 441 was just being respectful and not wanting to speak for others... That made me laugh.

I was wondering if 441 was just being respectful and not wanting to speak for others... That made me laugh.

exactly, I mean we are loaded with birthdays, wedding etc already, I never assume

Tag me as interested

Back