2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Put me down as a 2. Just have to clear the dates

2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering

2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering

Looks like fun. Pretty soon after the wife’s due date so probably not going to happen this year. Have fun fellas.

In #2 now leaning heavily towards #1.

Sooooooooooo I just booked a flight.... So I suppose that's a good thing :)

Add me to very interested please.

Yeah, things look clear to go! Looks like the work year doesn't start until the next week so everything should be clear! Move me up!

guess thats list 1 right?

ok should have first post updated with everything Ive seen posted

I think their is a GA caravan forming

I am a heck of a lot closer to the Kulbik caravan leaving out of Tallahassee than ATL. Hoping to see details on the Morgan Cup before committing to this. Probably can't so both on a retiree's non-income..haha.

In a battle with the wife about our travel plans next year. If Scotland doesn't happen I am pitching a week at Disney World leading up to this event and I'll head over to play some golf while she heads home haha. Shes a Disney fanatic so it's got some momentum.

Does this have enough seats? :p I hope not! Hop on board folks.

GCP_zpshibp0i15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Put me on the very interested list, this would be awesome! I have to talk to the wife and figure out when we are doing our anniversary trip first.

Put me on the very interested list, this would be awesome! I have to talk to the wife and figure out when we are doing our anniversary trip first.

you got it!

Put me down for very interested

Put me down as a 1. Best start to Christmas week ever, between this gift to myself and Vegas I can’t imagine things could get any better!

Put me down as a 1. Best start to Christmas week ever, between this gift to myself and Vegas I can’t imagine things could get any better!

welcome aboard

I see So-Ill lurking, Im sure he is in too

Put me on list 2 for now, the end of January is a ways out, August even further. Gotta scope some things out.

Very interested, let me check on some things and get back to you asap

Let me survive the holidays and then not get killed for my Tampa trip. After that I'll be an in;-)

Sounds like a well thought out plan to me

Back