2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering-ALL ARE WELCOME!

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
After months of speculation and discussion, its time to get the ball rolling with the Gathering of Gatherings for 2018. This will be a guaranteed great weekend for all of those that can attend. Good people, good times on the course and entertaining after hours shenanigans.

While I reached out to numerous resorts, Ive settled on this one due to the great price, amazing courses, awesome amenities and ease to get to logistically.

THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED, THE MORE THE MERRIER

When: August 3rd-August 5th 2018 (18 holes starting Friday afternoon, 36 on Saturday and 18 Sunday morning)

Where: Grand Cypress Golf resort, Orlando FL
https://www.grandcypress.com/orlando_golf_resort_club/

Cost: $478 OUT THE DOOR--This Includes Lodging in one of their amazing villas for 2 nights, and 4 rounds of Golf.
**Additional night villa stay is available for $109.50 + tax per night.

DEPOSIT IS $239 AND CAN BE MADE HERE:
https://bookings.ihotelier.com/bookings.jsp?groupID=2114425&hotelID=73372

Now because of this deal, I will eventually have to sign a contract, so because of that there will be a deposit due at the end of January (amount and exact date TBD).
This is because I will have to commit to a really precise headcount as far out as possible due to the demand at the resort and the pricing we received. The deposit is NONREFUNDABLE.

So with that in mind, who is interested? I will keep tally in this post. Let me know if you are (1) IN FOR SURE, TAKE MY MONEY WHEN READY....or (2). Very interested, let me check on some things and get back to you asap.

1(IN FOR SURE, TAKE MY MONEY WHEN READY)

1. Mikedean441 (Thursday)
2. Canadan1 (Thursday)
3. Lightningbolt44 (Thursday)
4. Rambler (Thursday)
5. Ddec (Thursday)
6. Jman (Thursday)
7. O'Carroll (Thursday)
8. War Eagle (Thursday)
9. Sposey013168 (Thursday)
10. Greggdrews (Thursday)
11. SouthernShred (Thursday)
12. Erikferner (Thursday)
13. Shakey (Thursday)
14. Bjosh (Thursday
15. MarkM778 (Thursday)
16. Armygolf (Thursday)
17. ProZoneGolf (Thursday)
18. Formula8 (Thursday)
19. ItsOpeningDay (Thursday)
20. Tucsoncacti (Thursday)
21. Lynchburg14 (Thursday)
22. TheChosen1 (Thursday)
23. Jim54 (Thursday)
24. Amart (Thursday)
25. Greg Kulbick (Thursday)
26. Mikeg_74 (Thursday)
27. Pudge (Thursday)
28. Dmoney79 (Thursday)
29. Gunner (Thursday)
30. Michigan Slice (Thursday)
31. Robozeo (Thursday)
32. Grins (Thursday)
33. Patriotcoach (Thursday)
34. V.Man (Thursday
35. Bigball (Thursday)
36. Pringles (Thursday)
37. PhillyV (Thursday)
38. Milehighgolfer (Thursday)

39. MSH134 (Friday)
40. Dhartmann34 (Friday)
41. Dwchockey13 (Friday)
42. Tleishman34 (Friday)
43. CobraX51 (Friday)
44. Dartgod (Friday)
45. c.a eleric (Friday)
46. OhioGolfer (Friday)
47. Nerdygolfer81 (Friday)
48. pjleduc (Friday)
49. ApegLegNinja (Friday)
50. Antihero (Friday)
51. Saturday_Golfer (Friday)

TEE TIMES AND COURSES
Friday: 1pm--North/South
Saturday 8am--New Course
Saturday 1:30pm--South/East
Sunday:8am--New Course

BAY HILL
Thursday Tee times start at 1:30 Pairings listed in Bay Hill Thread

VILLA ASSIGNMENTS

Mikedean441sposey013168SouthernShredmarkm778
War EagleGreggdrewsMikeg_74Bjosh
DdecShakeyGreg KulbickItsOpeningDay
O'CarrollArmygolfDMoney79Erikferner
Lightningbolt44Lynchburg14Jim54Bigball
RamblerThechosen1pudgePringles
CanadanFormula8PhillyVv.man
JmanAmartProZoneGolfTucsoncacti
GunnerDartgodClub Suite 1
Michigan SliceMSH134Tleishman34
RobozeoDhartmann34Saturday_Golfer
GrinsCobraX51
PatriotcoachaPegLegNinja
MileHighGolferpjleduc
OhioGolferDwchockey13
Nerdy_81c.a.eleric
AntiheroSeparate Villa

PAIRINGS
FridayNorth/South12345678910111213
Mikedean441DdecDhartmann34AntiheroCanadanGreggdrewsSouthernShredArmygolfLB44MSH134BigballGrinsPatriotcoach
PringlesLynchburg14BjoshRobozeoWar EagleO'CarrollMichigan SlicePhillyVJmanDMoney79DartgodTucsoncactiv.man
IODSposeymarkm778OhioGolferThechosen1Nerdy_81GunnerGreg KulbickAmartErikfernerpjleducProZoneGolfJim54
Cobrax51Tleishman34Dwchockey13ShakeyRambleraPegLegNinjac.a.elericpudgeMikeg_74Formula8Saturday_GolferMileHighGolferButtaKnife
Saturday AMNew CourseMikedean441PringlesLB44Thechosen1CanadanIODPatriotcoachCobraX51AmartSouthernShredMSH134c.a.elericDartgod
DdecMichigan SliceSposeyMikeg_74ArmygolfBjoshpjleducNerdy_81O'CarrollGregKulbickJim54BigballaPegLegNinja
GunnerErikfernerGreggdrewsTleishman34PhillyVv.manDMoney79RamblerWar EagleDwchockey13RobozeoGrinsProZoneGolf
OhioGolferShakeyJmanSaturday_GolferDhartmann34markm778AntiheroLynchburg14pudgeMileHighGolferTucsoncactiFormula8
Saturday PMSouth/EastMikedean441LB44Mike_GCanadanArmygolfProZoneGolfc.a.elericMichigan SliceJmanShakeyAntiheroMileHighGolferNerdy_81
SposeyDdecv.manPringlesRamblerpudgeDhartmann34PatriotcoachSouthernShredLynchburg14Jim54MSH134markm778
War EagleCobrax51OhioGolferGunnerIODSaturday_GolferTucsoncactiDwchockey13GreggdrewsThechosen1DartgodRobozeoGrins
GregKulbickDMoney79aPegLegNinjaPhillyVO'CarrollFormula8BigballpjleducTleishman34AmartBjoshErikferner
SundayNew CourseMikedean441CobraX51LB44DartgodPringlesShakeyO'CarrollOhioGolferGreg KulbickThechosen1DMoney79Saturday_GolferaPegLegNinja
War EagleMarkMCanadanMichigan SliceRamblerArmygolfsposey013168BjoshMileHighGolferJim54ProZoneGolfBigballFormula8
JmanAntiheroSouthernShredNerdy_81Dwchockey13GreggdrewsDhartmann34MSH134Lynchburg14GrinsGunnerPatriotcoachv.man
DdecTucsoncactiMike_GPhillyVTleishman34ItsOpeningDayRobozeoAmartpjleducErikfernerpudge

Last edited:
2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering

2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering

The fact that this is in Orlando and now only a 2 hour drive away makes this a no brainer.... take my money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very interested....just depends on the timing of the opening of my new warehouse scheduled for the summer. Ill know that once budgets are approved and dished out the first week of January....plus my sons bday is 8/5 and we have been hoping to take the kids to disney again before the daughter is unable to travel

Yes! Best Christmas present ever getting this information.

Looking forward to this one for sure. Put me down as a 1ish ;)

In for sure.

(2). Very interested, let me check on some things and get back to you asap

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Very interested. Need to check some things.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am a 2 at the moment.

August.
Orlando.

Ok, I’m in.

Who needs a ride?

giphy.webp

probably option 2 for me right now. i like that this is in my back yard! great selection, by the way.

probably option 2 for me right now. i like that this is in my back yard! great selection, by the way.

no doubt, hoping we have a strong local presence too

August in FL huh? Well its still better than August in Ohio. lol STRONGGGGG maybe.

Put me down for a 2,hopefully some ATL folks will want to come and we can ride down together.

But me into the very interested category...

I’m basically take my money now status. Sounds amazing. Is it hot in Florida in August?

Very interested category. I can definitely get the weekend off, just working with my Manager on getting off the Friday since another co-worker has that week off including the Friday.

I have no idea what's going to be going on in August, but 1.

(2). Very interested, let me check on some things and get back to you asap

you know my answer.

Awesome! Great job on the price sir! We stayed at the resort for LIITA. Looks beautiful. Put me on the 2nd list for now...but I think it sounds like I'll be leaving on a jet plane for Florida in August :)

I’m basically take my money now status. Sounds amazing. Is it hot in Florida in August?

Im sure maynard has wore pants there in august, so let that be your guide

Put me down for a 2,hopefully some ATL folks will want to come and we can ride down together.

I think once Shred sees this he will be in too

Awesome! Great job on the price sir! We stayed at the resort for LIITA. Looks beautiful. Put me on the 2nd list for now...but I think it sounds like I'll be leaving on a jet plane for Florida in August :)

I like it, bring pops too

Back