MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

Looks like the sun is starting to show. Is it as wet as I think it is?

The suspense is killing me! Talk to me 445!

JM

Glad I decided to drive all the way home last night. I'd be missing this if I was still on the road. I did have trouble getting out of the bed this morning, however.

JB is is great form right now, so I'm picking him to put a hurting on Mike. Mike seems to be hanging tough so far, though. Loved the pool screen shot.

Really good looking course, 17 looks like a beast.

Going with JB to make it two successful THPCallOuts in a row.

I made the par on 18. One up good guys going to the front nine. And kept the trend going with a smooth 37.

Jb with a great par from right rough on 18 to go 1 up

I think they started on the back.....haven't been playing for even 2 hours yet.

So JB 1 up at the turn, good match so far!

I feel that 441 is primed for a 2nd nine come back. Do work Marauder!

Solid opening nine JB!

You guys started early! Impressive play with the eagle and the bank shot (hope you called it). JB's in good form right now and will take it 1up.

I think they started on the back.....haven't been playing for even 2 hours yet.

So JB 1 up at the turn, good match so far!

Thanks for that! I thought they were finishing up. So there is still time for a Bloody Mary! It WAS too early, but things are looking respectable now. Even I have standards.

JM

Thanks for that! I thought they were finishing up. So there is still time for a Bloody Mary! It WAS too early, but things are looking respectable now. Even I have standards.

JM
There is always time for a Bloody Mary! That's the best part of playing morning golf on the weekends.

A pair of up and downs on 1 keeps it at jb +1

You guys started early! Impressive play with the eagle and the bank shot (hope you called it). JB's in good form right now and will take it 1up.

Both have flights to catch.

Am I the only one not hearing audio on that last video clip?

You're not the only one. I tried on multiple devices too.
Am I the only one not hearing audio on that last video clip?

Sucks but good to know!

Nothing for me either. Th out it was a site thing so went to TT but still no audio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jb approach on 2
0b543b9321f715d447349bcef77122b4.jpg

I make the par on the long par five second and now up 2 as we head towards a really tough par 3 all water carry.

Hit a nice 2nd shot dead straight on #2...unfortunately i had aimed left so another awesome penalty stroke. Down 2 through 11

Back