Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Picked up Batman arkham knight on Amazon for 19.99 today. Played the previous 2 games on the PS3, should be pretty good.

Anyone getting Just Cause 3 tomorrow? I waiting for the reviews but the Youtube vids look SICK!

Anyone getting Just Cause 3 tomorrow? I waiting for the reviews but the Youtube vids look SICK!

Nope Black Ops 3 and Fallout 4 are taking up too much time, and wasn't a fan of the first Just Cause

I am in serious ponder mode on the PS4. I have always been a PlayStation guy and currently own a PS3 that is sitting there. I have been a heavy PC gamer for the past decade or so and I will be picking up the Xim4 adapter so I can continue to use a mouse and keyboard.

Just need the community to push me over the edge...

I am in serious ponder mode on the PS4. I have always been a PlayStation guy and currently own a PS3 that is sitting there. I have been a heavy PC gamer for the past decade or so and I will be picking up the Xim4 adapter so I can continue to use a mouse and keyboard.

Depends on what you are wanting to use it for man..

Why not just keep enjoying the PC gaming? Looking for something easier to maintain?

unrelated, but I really do wish they wouldn't make mouse/keyboard PS4 compatible. It's a HUGE advantage.

Why not just keep enjoying the PC gaming? Looking for something easier to maintain?

unrelated, but I really do wish they wouldn't make mouse/keyboard PS4 compatible. It's a HUGE advantage.

Agreed 10000%

I have a lot of friends who are on console and a good friend is on the PS4.

Got it. This game is fun. Reminds me of the Far Cry games which is good because I like open world games where you run around and do stuff.

PSN: PowerCobra98

Got it. This game is fun. Reminds me of the Far Cry games which is good because I like open world games where you run around and do stuff.

PSN: PowerCobra98

Cool! The only reason I'm holding back is because of the technical issues all the reviews are talking about. Bad frame rates and very long load times. Have you seen much of those?

Cool! The only reason I'm holding back is because of the technical issues all the reviews are talking about. Bad frame rates and very long load times. Have you seen much of those?

The loading times can be longish when you die but honestly it's easy to not die just by getting out of dodge for a few seconds. Strange game in that you cannot "cover" yourself behind walls or objects. You just have to keep moving around with your rope/cable doo-hickey. I'm enjoying it a lot but it won't be a game I'm going to try and Platinum. As mentioned before it reminds me a lot of Far Cry 3, which I like better, but that's not a knock on this game. I'm sure future patches will help remediate some of the initial issues but I'm glad I picked it up early.

Figured most people aren't looking at the spreadsheet so I'll put it here. Psn is TBaker34929. Playing Blops3 and madden 16

Figured most people aren't looking at the spreadsheet so I'll put it here. Psn is TBaker34929. Playing Blops3 and madden 16
I like both of those games Leishman

Me and Barton (Dean) just played an epic game of Madden!
Ugh. That one stung. I shall be the browns next time. We know what happened last time I was Cleveland.

Will have to get a game of madden with you guys soon

Hey if any of you ever want to play NHL 16 or COD (Only games I have at the moment).... Add me on PSN. MssveDhart34 :)

Just got offered a PS4 in the 500gb for $200...checking to see what else comes with it but I may be a member of the dual system club here soon...

Hmmmm, the wife may kill me unless I sell something

Just got offered a PS4 in the 500gb for $200...checking to see what else comes with it but I may be a member of the dual system club here soon...

Hmmmm, the wife may kill me unless I sell something
Thats not a bad deal right there!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thats not a bad deal right there!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

One controller and any of the games they have that I want are $8. I don't have any idea what games are available

Back