Week 10 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Non THP league: have Lynch going tonight but have to decide in next hour if I pull him in favor of Duke Johnson.

Everything I see shows Lynch as a go so hard for me to throw Duke in there.

Same injury dilemma with Alshon Jeffery. Can pull him and throw in Martavis Bryant or Allen Hurns.

Hate these decisions.

Non THP league: have Lynch going tonight but have to decide in next hour if I pull him in favor of Duke Johnson.

Everything I see shows Lynch as a go so hard for me to throw Duke in there.

FWIW, I already put in Rawls instead:

Appearing on NFL Insiders, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Seahawks are "not counting on" having Marshawn Lynch (abdomen) Week 10 against the Cardinals.

Lynch seems no better than 50-50 to play Sunday night against Arizona. Mired in a disappointing season that's seem him battle multiple nagging injuries, Lynch's hard-nosed running style might be catching up to him. If Lynch can't go, fantasy owners need to have impressive rookie Thomas Rawls at the ready.

My first week with duke johnson too. Hoping he gets more involved with the run game at some point cause im not sure johnny can get him the ball like mccown did

FWIW, I already put in Rawls instead:

Appearing on NFL Insiders, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Seahawks are "not counting on" having Marshawn Lynch (abdomen) Week 10 against the Cardinals.

Lynch seems no better than 50-50 to play Sunday night against Arizona. Mired in a disappointing season that's seem him battle multiple nagging injuries, Lynch's hard-nosed running style might be catching up to him. If Lynch can't go, fantasy owners need to have impressive rookie Thomas Rawls at the ready.

If I had Rawls it would be a no brainer to sit back and wait. With my only option being Duke right now I'm not a fan of putting him in. Seahawks need this game badly but apparently this is a very painful ab injury for Lynch.

Cant believe i have to start the crappy browns defense but i think they fare better than option B the texans

If I had Rawls it would be a no brainer to sit back and wait. With my only option being Duke right now I'm not a fan of putting him in. Seahawks need this game badly but apparently this is a very painful ab injury for Lynch.

Yeah that's a pretty tough call. I have Duke in another league and he averages about 10 points for me. Lynch typically toughs it out though and has played through a lot of stuff in the past, so I could see it worth waiting it out for him. If you don't have any options you could put in if Lynch doesn't go, either in that Sunday or MNF game, if it were me I'd probably put Duke in to avoid the risk of a goose egg.

Is it a PPR league? That increases dukes value.

I'm considering Matt jones over lynch/Rawls. Because if lynch is active who knows how much he plays. I also think jones has a big day today for some reason.

Going to be an interesting match vs Howzat, all of his players have GREAT matchups. My players are gonna have to go off for me to put up any fight this week.

Is it a PPR league? That increases dukes value.

I'm considering Matt jones over lynch/Rawls. Because if lynch is active who knows how much he plays. I also think jones has a big day today for some reason.

Yes, PPR. I've slotted in Duke for now. Can't stand the thought of Lynch not being able to go and having him in there.

Going to be an interesting match vs Howzat, all of his players have GREAT matchups. My players are gonna have to go off for me to put up any fight this week.

It is my Taco bye. I should win easily right? :alien:

It is my Taco bye. I should win easily right? :alien:

haha I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Besides my match against Mike, this is the most formidable lineup I've faced this year.

Yes, PPR. I've slotted in Duke for now. Can't stand the thought of Lynch not being able to go and having him in there.

If you have any other players going Sunday or Monday night, put him in the Flex and that way you can sub him out for any position.

If you have any other players going Sunday or Monday night, put him in the Flex and that way you can sub him out for any position.

Unfortunately I don't, only other player going after 3:25 today is Russell Wilson which does me no good obviously. I can pickup Chris Polk on the fly if needed as he goes tomorrow night. What would you do if you had Lynch, Duke, and Polk?

haha I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Besides my match against Mike, this is the most formidable lineup I've faced this year.
Back before i got bye week and injury raped...those were the days

Unfortunately I don't, only other player going after 3:25 today is Russell Wilson which does me no good obviously. I can pickup Chris Polk on the fly if needed as he goes tomorrow night. What would you do if you had Lynch, Duke, and Polk?

Depends on the rest of my team and how my matchups felt. I am okay rolling the dice, but honestly, hasnt Lynch pretty much stunk all year? If Im right there, I would go with Johnson anyway.

Depends on the rest of my team and how my matchups felt. I am okay rolling the dice, but honestly, hasnt Lynch pretty much stunk all year? If Im right there, I would go with Johnson anyway.

For most of the year, yes. Week 7 was solid but not lighting it up besides that.

Week​
Date​
Opp​
Status​
Fan Pts​
Att​
Yds​
TD​
2PT​
1Sep 13@StLFinal (L) 34-3112.40187301
2Sep 20@GBFinal (L) 27-176.20154100
3Sep 27ChiFinal (W) 26-02.3051400
4Oct 5DetFinal (W) 13-100.00----
5Oct 11@CinFinal (L) 27-240.00----
6Oct 18CarFinal (L) 27-2311.40175410
7Oct 22@SFFinal (W) 20-318.202712210
8Nov 1@DalFinal (W) 13-128.20217100

For most of the year, yes. Week 7 was solid but not lighting it up besides that.

Week​
Date​
Opp​
Status​
Fan Pts​
Att​
Yds​
TD​
2PT​
1Sep 13@StLFinal (L) 34-3112.40187301
2Sep 20@GBFinal (L) 27-176.20154100
3Sep 27ChiFinal (W) 26-02.3051400
4Oct 5DetFinal (W) 13-100.00----
5Oct 11@CinFinal (L) 27-240.00----
6Oct 18CarFinal (L) 27-2311.40175410
7Oct 22@SFFinal (W) 20-318.202712210
8Nov 1@DalFinal (W) 13-128.20217100

Well there ya go.
He stinks.
Karma caught up with him finally.

Play Duke and not even think about whether or not he might go.

Well there ya go.
He stinks.
Karma caught up with him finally.

Play Duke and not even think about whether or not he might go.

That's what I've got rolling now, thanks for the feedback.

Eddie Lacy inactive today against Detroit. I'm quite happy I didn't deal Starks.

Last second substitution pulled out Hill and put in Johnson jr. Hope it works out.

Need to settle on a QB and the only attractive things about them are the matchups.

Cassel at Tampa
Bridgewater at Oakland
Manziel at Pitt.

If it were me (and thank goodness its not), I am taking Bridgewater.

Need to settle on a QB and the only attractive things about them are the matchups.

Cassel at Tampa
Bridgewater at Oakland
Manziel at Pitt.

Not the best options but I would go Teddy.

Back