Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
Looks like you guys play some great courses in the events. What about offering a upgrade to the albatross that would involve a golf card that would give a discount on greens fees to all the courses where a thp Event was held? It would bring in more foot traffic to some of these great courses from THp members.

Not sure if it would be possible, but would be a great deal if the courses you visited would agree with this.

A thp golf card

Interesting idea, but logistics nightmare probably

Brokering deals at all these courses would be a nightmare. GolfNow works great.

Looks like you guys play some great courses in the events. What about offering a upgrade to the albatross that would involve a golf card that would give a discount on greens fees to all the courses where a thp Event was held? It would bring in more foot traffic to some of these great courses from THp members.

Not sure if it would be possible, but would be a great deal if the courses you visited would agree with this.

A thp golf card
Or.....come out to a thp event and get to enjoy the great deal with a ton of thpers

Interesting idea, but logistics nightmare probably
Well : I could get at least 6 guys to buy this card if they offered it. Would hit up cog hill/ and I Believe they played the brick yard

looks like they visited a lot of possible vacation areas for my family. Would love to bring the card along and get some good golf in

Unless you're hoping to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars for said membership, there's absolutely no shot of this happening.

A majority of THP events take place at high end courses that often have 'tops in State' ratings. As they already have high traffic rates, I see no added value in getting on a discount list just because someone belongs to THP. Why not instead of trying to save money based on these connections to THP, you try actually attending an event at one of these incredible courses?

Well : I could get at least 6 guys to buy this card if they offered it. Would hit up cog hill/ and I Believe they played the brick yard

looks like they visited a lot of possible vacation areas for my family. Would love to bring the card along and get some good golf in

Why would you travel from Pakistan to play cog hill?

That's the beauty of going to a thp event. You get to play top courses. All of which can be played at on your own as well. Just seems odd to want to pay more for a different membership just to have a discount at courses you probably won't ever go to

That's the beauty of going to a thp event. You get to play top courses. All of which can be played at on your own as well. Just seems odd to want to pay more for a different membership just to have a discount at courses you probably won't ever go to

It's not odd at all, dude. This guy wants to benefit from the hard work of THP and MikeDean441 without actually being a part of the events that are had.

Same story every time. Just like the nonsense about posting crap with his work buddies to get reactions. I vote lock and move on. Trollolol etc.

Aren't discount cards for restaurants, ice cream and all sorts of other nonsense? Here, in Ohio, we use discount cards for chicken wings and ice cream cones. Not golf. We pay full price for our golf. Then attend THP events, support THP in everyway possible and make life long friendships while doing it.

Bye Felicia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't discount cards for restaurants, ice cream and all sorts of other nonsense? Here, in Ohio, we use discount cards for chicken wings and ice cream cones. Not golf. We pay full price for our golf. Then attend THP events, support THP in everyway possible and make life long friendships while doing it.

Bye Felicia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logic will not be tolerated. Please stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back