What Golf Vanities do you Have?

I won’t have both TaylorMade and Callaway in my bag at the same time.

Driver headcover has to be a wolf.

Only wear black shoes

Divot tool/ ball market has to be clipped on my right pocket.

Playing golf with you would trigger major anxiety.

haha why? honestly i started it as a way to speed up a little, and it's just stuck. pulling that damn thing on and off 14 times in a round is kind of annoying.

haha why? honestly i started it as a way to speed up a little, and it's just stuck. pulling that damn thing on and off 14 times in a round is kind of annoying.

Too many opportunities for it to bang and clang around.

Only thing I do is my clothes need to pair well. I do this off the golf course as well.

Every club must be in its correct location in the bag, all clubs wiped after every shot and head overs in place.

Divot tool, ball marker, and 1 tee all have to be in there respective pockets of my shorts/pants.

I am very OCD

I made my own headcovers because I never found any set that matched like I liked.

I hate starting on any hole that isn't Hole #1.

Headcovers must match bag.

My driver headcover is always a Beaver.

Any OEM logo I wear or sport must be represented in my bag.

Where in the world do you find a beaver bag?

I had my bag fall off the cart once and dinged the crap out of my brand new Driver on its maiden voyage, since then the cover goes back on unless I am in a real hurry.

Too many opportunities for it to bang and clang around.

Grips must all be the same make and size
Club OEM's can mix but not too much
has to be a 14 way bag so they are in some kind of order
need to have a cigar burning on the course to play well

No denim.

If you call refusing to ever wear jeans or a t-shirt on the course a vanity then that is mine.

My hat will either be branded Cobra or Puma, I have one that will match every shirt/pant combo I own. (the only exception is when I occasionally wear my THP hat on the course).

My shirt and pant/shorts will pair well and my shirt will remain tucked in while the round is in progress.

My glove must be white, not brand specific, just white.

I will have 1 tee, repair tool, and marker in my right front pocket. All other pockets empty unless putting when my glove goes into my back right pocket.

Oh jeez too many to count haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clothes matching with colors but not some much with name brand.

There must ALWAYS be a Colts heavcover and coin in my bag/in play.

If it counts as a "vanity" I need to have 3 tees, a repair tool, and my 50c piece ball marker.

Interesting, some of you guys pay attention to the details, now I feel like such a lazy slacker. I couldn't think of anything unless each club having a designated slot in my 14 way divider constitutes a vanity.

I won't buy/use a golf bag that doesn't restrict movement of irons and wedges.

It started years ago when I used to buy and sell equipment so often and due to my desire to keep all looking as good as possible in order to maximize resale.

Now I just like my gear to always look relatively unscathed. So, I'm now on my third Bennington Quiet Organizer.

Custom leather Panda headcovers for 3W and hybo. Custom Munch Organic cover being made for driver and putter. Panda Seamus coins as well as FK coins. And my custom THP carry bag.

Don't care so much what I wear as long as the club allows. If you are trying to find a game, matched clothes, new shoes, will lift others expectations of your game. Never replace head covers, don't wear a glove, my head covers are Patriots logo but so old they are the old logo.
My driver and 3 wood are 15 year old Nike Sasquatch. Hat is usually old with sweat stains (live in Louisiana).The give away may be my AP-3 irons.
Can't always judge a book so to say

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back