What Golf Vanities do you Have?

I probably have fewer now than I did a couple years ago when I was buying a new white hat every 6 weeks because I didn't think they got "new" looking enough just by washing them.

It has to be stupid hot to get me to wear shorts anymore. I wear trousers about 80% of the time, because I like wearing goofy socks.

Won't use an OEM club branded bag if I don't have one of their clubs in the bag. Won't wear a hat/glove of an OEM unless I am using one of their products (ball, club).

Other than that, I don't have too many hangups anymore.

Custom Gibbons Handmade 'Hulk' driver and hybrid head covers, a selection of Seamus Golf ball markers, I'll only wear white or black golf shoes, I only wear more muted colors and I try to coordinate as much as possible.

L59Vkl.gif

Oh and I have a ball marker, two tees and ball mark repair tool in my front right pocket along with a glove in my left rear pocket and club glove mini towel in my right rear pocket :D.

EDIT: Stamped putter and wedges :cool:.

Last edited:
I won't wear clothing brands that you can buy clubs from. So I guess if UA starts making clubs I'm screwed.

Shirts are almost always from a cloud or course I’ve played.
Bag logo has to match something in the bag, ball or clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom Gibbons Handmade 'Hulk' driver and hybrid head covers, a selection of Seamus Golf ball markers, I'll only wear white or black golf shoes, I only wear more muted colors and I try to coordinate as much as possible.

L59Vkl.gif

Oh and I have a ball marker, two tees and ball mark repair tool in my front right pocket along with a glove in my left rear pocket and club glove mini towel in my right rear pocket :D.

EDIT: Stamped putter and wedges :cool:.

You're kind of messed up.

For me it's I keep headcover on every club in the bag at all times with the exception of the driver and putter as they come out the most. Sometimes one of my wedges will also be left undressed if I find I am using it often that day. Other then that I am paranoid about keeping everything is as good shape as possible.

Must be wearing a belt. Game Golf clipped on left side behind the front pocket.
Shirt must be tucked in.
Sunglasses must be Oakley.
Head cover must replaced before the club goes in the bag.
Head covers on everything but wedges. 9-7 iron covers keep wedges from banging each other.
Sunglasses are meant for function, not fashion. If I have em, I’m wearing em as intended.
14-way bag, most lofted club to the front, left of the cart working right and down.
Clubs face the same direction and get fixed when others are walking to their ball. It helps when I pull my next club and just looks nicer that way.

Yeah, that’s about it.

Back