fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Fairway and Hybrid Headcovers have to match
Have to match shoes to clothes if the clothing brand has a shoe line

Yours?

Gotta match my outfits. I’m really conscious with my clothes and match shoes, but don’t have to be same brand

Need headcovers to match the bag as best they can. If possible my grips match my bag

Cannot have another brand head cover or grips on clubs that do not match the club. Also, cannot have a branded bag if I am not gaming any of that brand of clubs.

None other than my driver headcover is always a different brand than the driver.

Don't have many. Clothes need to match and be appropriate. Belt needs to match shoes.
Have to use the same ball marker for the whole round and Orange tees only. That's all I can think of at the moment

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Clothes need to match but doesn’t have to be the same brands.

I go through gloves like crazy because I love the feeling of a brand new glove and hate using worn gloves

Here is another one.

I picked by golf bag because it matched my push cart.

I won't wear "house-brand" clothes - e.g., Walter Hagen, Slazenger, etc.

Generally won't wear clothes or shoes from club manufacturers, with the exception of the hat. No Ping, Callaway, or Mizuno clothes.

Have to replace head covers after every shot (only applies to woods, hybrids and putter).

I’m not sure I have any. I hate mismatched headcovers (multiple brands), so I bought Seamus covers, but they are all different so…

My golf bag has to be OEM neutral or if an OEM is on it I have to have a majority of that OEM in my bag

I never have OEM head covers on the driver or fairway woods.

I just want to look nice when I play. Seriously, until THP, I was that guy who wore cutoffs and sleeveless shirts. Always had decent shoes though. Not top dollar, but above average shoes.

I generally use the manufacturer's head cover, but I do have a Daphne's gorilla that I have used on a couple of different woods. (The 3-wood of my last sets, and the 4-wood of my current set.)

Other than clothes matching I don't think I have any.

Not many for me. I don't use much OEM stuff like bags, shirts, hats etc. unless they are free to me. It cost you for me to be a billboard.

Won't wear any OEM branded clothing/accessories if I don't play any of their equipment (balls/sticks).

Won't carry a bag with the logo of a company whose sticks aren't in my bag. Bag manufacturers who don't make sticks are O.K.

For the longest time, I refused to wear white golf shoes. I'm coming around a bit. Seen a few pairs that are white in base with different accent colors that I actually like. Still haven't pulled the trigger.

Along the same lines, I absolutely hated golf shoes that more resembled athletic shoes. Coming around a bit on that one, too.

I won't wear clothing that has the branding of a course that I've never played. The Hideaway would be the only exception in the case that I had a Grandaddy participant pick me up some swag (pre-paid, of course).

I never wear white socks on a golf course.

I'll rarely wear pants on a golf course unless it's a course requirement and I REALLY want to play there.

The grips on all my clubs in the bag have to be the same.
Glove must be same color as my shoes.
For whatever reason I won't wear my Nike shirts with Under Armour bottoms, and vice versa.
Hate boxing glove head covers.
Bag and towel have to be black.
Club head cleaned after every shot.
I like to match wedge and iron oem's in the bag.
Try to match hat to bottoms I'm wearing

Wow, I'm a dork....lol!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

i think mine are well covered in here.

clothes have to match but can be multiple brands.

if bag has an oem logo it must be represented in my clubs or ball.

hc has to be for that club or aftermarket. no mixing and matching.

clean club after every shot.

driver hc comes off on hole 1 and stays off for entire round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My head covers match my bag which matches my push cart.

You guys are all weird. Everything i do is normal, including using head covers on all my irons.:bulgy-eyes:

I’m pretty picky when it comes to golf clothes. There has to be some matching color in there and can’t mix patterns. I usually like my head covers and bag to have a color scheme or some tie in to each other.

I do this too. Ditto for my putter.

What Golf Vanities do you Have?

Clothes need to go together not necessarily same color but can be. But Plus they have to be Puma. Covers and grips have to match bag. Clubs have to be matching set. For example my bag contents. And putter a SeeMore! No doubt about it. I’m not picky or anything. Ha ha.

Playing golf with you would trigger major anxiety.

I hate starting on any hole that isn't Hole #1.

Headcovers must match bag.

My driver headcover is always a Beaver.

Any OEM logo I wear or sport must be represented in my bag.

Back