Contest: Win a Custom Project X Shaft

Currently play atmos red and it launches a little high.

Putting the custom testor shaft into play would be great as it would help control my flight as well as help me promote an awesome event even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the chance, currently playing:

PX Hzrdus Yellow HC 65 6.0 in an EPIC head.

I am a big fan of the PX Shaft line and the Handcrafted Event and would love to try a PX Evenflow in my Driver, It seems to have everything I would need in a Shaft to get the most of my old man Swing Speed.

current shaft is GD AD DI 6S I want to compare it with this shaft because it looks fantastic and becausse I have heard some fantastic coments about the even flow.

Currently play Matrix Radix HD6 (stiff) in my GBB.
I've never hit a Project X shaft in my life, wondering if I'm leaving anything on the table.
Thank you THP and Project X.

I currently play a Mitsubishi Diamana blue stiff flex 64g.

I would love to win this Shaft based on the great reviews of the even flow and it would give me a great excuse to buy an Epic head which I have wanted to try since my last fitting where the 917D3 and the Epic were neck and neck.

My current shaft is a Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi black 50 regular flex, and I would love to win this custom shaft because I love custom shafts and would love to give the even flow another try in the Epic SZ I recently acquired. Thanks THP and PX!!!

Currently play the T800 in my Epic SZ, but would love to try another Project X shaft and represent THP! Thanks

I currently play a Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 50 shaft in regular flex.

I’ve been wanting to play the Even Flow Blue shaft since it came out. I’ve also wasn’t more stuff to rep THP while I play with friends and other people on the course to spread the word about this awesome forum!! This sweet custom shaft blends both of that together!!!

Good luck to all that enter. Not only is the shaft a looker, but performs as well.

Oh yes please! Love this shaft. I have one in my Titleist but this would be perfect for my Epic SZ, which currently has the HZRDUS Yellow shaft in it.

I definitely will not be leaving any yards on the table with that combination! Can you say Launcher!

I currently play a Matrix Black Tie. Initially I had a hard time adapting to it. While I've gotten better over time with it, I'm not sure it is the best shaft for me. I would love to try this one...and it would look really sweet in combo with my F6+.

Current shaft is a HZRDUS Yellow 75 6.0.

I'd love to win this because even for all they hype about the HZRDUS line, it was better than people said. So I fully expect that the same is true with the Even Flow line.

I currently have the stock Project X LZ Blue that came in my XR. I have often wondered if a different shaft would be beneficial to me but with limited funds that has not been an option. I would like to try something different and see how it affects my driving.

Current Shaft is Aldila Synergy Shaft...
I have heard nothing but great things about the Even Flow Blue, and the THP logo design is the real reason for entering this contest...

I am playing a custom THP Project X shaft in my XR16 head and if I could win this bad boy then it could it back to its rightful owner! Who has graciously allowed me to use it

I play with a Black Rogue Max 75x and due to all the positive things I have heard about this shaft I would LOVE to level up.

As always thanks for the opportunity

I'm currently playing a fujikura speeder 665 stiff in my Callaway Big Bertha 815. The head is great. The shaft is crap. I would love to see how I can hit it with a real shaft.

After hearing nothing but rave reviews on this shaft, I'd love to give it a try and see if it might give me a bit more elevation on my tee shots. I'm currently playing a HZRDUS Black 65g 6.0 in my epic set at 13.5*.

I currently play a HZRDUS Yellow 63g 6.0 and would like to try a higher launching that. That and the graphics are cool.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Currently playing Attas Coool. Would really love to try out the Even Flow, and those graphics are amazing.

Currently playing a Fujikura Pro XLR8. I’d love to test this out after hearing all the rave about the EvenFlow shafts.

Plus, you said it best.. “gorgeous custom shaft”

Another awesome prize!

Currently I play the Aldila Rogue I/O 60 in a Callaway GBB. As to why I would want this that's easy! It's based on the EvenFlow Blue and they sum it up best…

EvenFlow’s revolutionary “even” bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently throughout the swing to create maximum energy release at impact. The result is a powerful flow of energy that feels smooth while delivering gnarly distance

So take that and give it the THP treatment; who wouldn't want one?!

OMG! What a design pic of the shaft and probably better in person. This would be sweet to win and proudly display on my Epic. Have seen a few personally from the past. But this one especially Even Flow Blue, would nail the combination I want to try in my driver. The even flow wave design would be a great feel all the way down the shaft. what more can you say, like JB Gorgeous guarantee one to have. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56YhjmsuSBk
Little bit on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLmfJpcfHDE
Also THP Link. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/92420-Project-X-Even-Flow-Shafts

Current shaft Graphite Design AD Di6s.

Currently play th ping Alton shaft, would love to try the new project x shaft.

This is an awesome giveaway. As much as I want to try an Evenflow blue, I've been a part of THCE so I'm not entering. Good luck to all who enter!

Back