Contest: Win a Custom Project X Shaft

Currently game a ADDI 7s but I've heard so much good stuff about this shaft and well the THP graphics would be super cool.

Currently playing the the stock FUJIKURA PRO XLR8 56*in stiff for my M2 driver. Never played a Project X shaft never the less a custom one. Heard some rave reviews on the current line of Project X shafts so of course I am definitely in.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

I currently play a custom THP UST Mamiya Elements Helium from the first year or Shaft Up.

Would love to win to be able to try out a Project X shaft, and who wouldnt want to have TWO custom THP shafts !!!

Current shaft is Ping Alta 55.

I'd love to try this because I've never played anything other than a stock shaft. I hit a few balls with a W/S C300 with the Even Flow Blue and it was awesome.

I have a Ping G Series with a Tour Stiff Ping shaft, so this would be such an upgrade

Currently playing a Ping Tour 65 shaft. I'd like to give this shaft a go as I've gotten quite interested in shafts and how they perform lately and it would be fun to give this one a try!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Currently play a Fujikura Evolution Speeder 474 (R) and after 3 years starting to get tired and little beat up. Been ogling the Proj. X shafts since the Hzrdus line was launched and been following the Evenflow reviews with great interest as love to get recent technology and the Blue would fit the bill. Thanks for the opportunity.

Current shaft is a UST HE5F3, tipped to play like a 3.5.

The HC Project X sounds perfect, as I've been wanting to get my hands on an Even Flow Blue since they came out! Not to mention how cool it looks with the THP Logos! I would definitely benefit from the higher launch, yet maintaining the lower spin characteristics. I had tried an HC HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 but just never fell in love with it!

Current shaft is a Adlila Rogue Silver 110 MSI. I would love to pick up a epic head and give this a go to beat out the M2!

TM Fujikura Reax super fast.

I would like this shaft because I've never explored other shaft options before and this would be a great opportunity to test and review.

Wow that's a beautiful looking shaft! (Bring on the That's what she said jokes haha). I would love to own this shaft to represent THP and talk about it more than I already do to my friends. Currently gaming Miyazaki C. Kua 5S stiff. Thanks for the chance!

Current Shaft is UST Mamiya Elements Helium F4

One of 7 made, I play an EPIC and heard great things about these shafts.

Thanks THP Don Brown Bear and Project X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently playing the Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0. This shaft is just beautiful. Thank you THP and Project X for this awesome opportunity for a shot at a one of a kind shaft!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I currently used true temper dynamic gold. I want to win this thing because it will be an upgrade to the one I use.

Contest: Win a Custom Project X Shaft

Currently playing a Project X Black 6.0 and would love an even flow because it should suit my not so smooth tempo better than my current shaft. Thanks THP and Project X for the opportunity!

Currently play an Aldila Silver.

Would love to play this as everything I’ve read about it in the forum is that is one of the, if not best shafts on the market. Also would be awesome to rep THP while on the course! Lastly, gives me a reason to get a new driver as well!

Current shaft is an OG Diamana Whiteboard 73.

PX shafts have always interested me and really would like to see the PX EvenFlow Blue again the WB. Thanks for the opportunity.

Wow that thing is sweet! Awesome opportunity!

Currently playing and a Fuji atmos red shaft. The even flow sound quite similar and would love to compare side by side. That and of course the shaft looks amazing.

I play a HZRDUS Yellow 63g 6.0 and I have been looking to move to the Even Flow side of the pond based on the great reviews so i'd love to win this.

Current Shaft is Miyazaki Kusala blue.

I would love to win this one, because I love THP and that shaft is effing sweet, and two because the even bend profile of the shaft is intriguing to me and something I think I could benefit from.

Currently playing a HZRDUS Yellow which replaced my broke HZRDUS Red

I am very interesting in trying many shafts so I would love to slap this on my Cobra...just would have to change the tip! The shaft also looks pretty sweet and its green!

Currently playing an XR16 with an EvolutionII in stiff. I have been dying to throw something different on it (its a little high for my liking) I'd also like to have the whole stick blacked out. Thanks!!!

Back