Contest: Win a Custom Project X Shaft

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There are not a ton of these in existence as they were made for the lucky 7 that were part of the 2017 HandCrafted Experience with THP and Project X where each participant gets to create their own custom shaft from the ground up. Before that takes place, they are sent a test shaft without knowing what it is to monitor changes they would like to make. This is one of those shafts.

While at the event, the participants learned that this test shaft was a custom based on the Even Flow Blue, one of the hottest shafts out right now.

Shaft%20-L.jpg

There was one extra shaft so Don Brown at Project X tipped it with a Callaway adapter and put a grip on it and sent it off to THP HQ. Now we are going to give it to a lucky THPer.

Rules
One entry per person
Entry goes right in this thread
Shipping of prize is free for Albatross Club Members only. If you are not a member, but want to become one, click here for more information.

How to Enter

Make a post in this thread with the current shaft you play and why you want this gorgeous custom shaft.
That's it. Then sit back and see if you won.

Current shaft is Alta CB

I have wanted to play the Evenflow Blue forever and this would be an even better version of it!

These are such cool looking graphics. I wish they made alignment sticks with those THP graphics, that would look awesome in the bag and probably survive more than one season =)

Currently playing an attas 6star. Love the look of this shaft and I REALLY want to try the evenflow blue !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graphite Design Tour AD GP Black 7S in a Callaway GBB Epic SZ

I’ve wanted to try the PX Even Flow since its release.

I am currently playing Even Flow Blue 5.5 (a few of them) and this would be an awesome way to represent to entities I love, THP and Project X!

XMas cheers keeps on coming here! This is great!

I currently use a Project X HZRDUS Red in 6.0/55 Grams.
I would love this shaft since I've read so many great things about the Even Flow and I need something heavier than 55g. Plus you gotta love the customization on this!

Diamana white board x stiff.

I've got this in an f7, and it's sweet. I just can't launch it though. It's great in the winter time because I can get 70 yards of roll out, but as soon as spring comes, it'll be the worst shaft for me.

I currently play the Project X Pxv and would love the smooth #EvenFlow to take it's place. Lower spin similar launch means lower scores and a lot more time in the happy grass!

Currently playing a Kuro Kage hbp x flex with a Utx. Why? Because it looks cool and the idea of how smooth it is intrigues me and I like pearl jam.

Awesome prize!!! Currently playing Callaway XR with an Aldila Rogue Max, never used Project X but always wanted to! Thanks for the opportunity and it’d look damn good in the Epic when it arrives!! ����

Current shaft is White Tie R flex.

I want this shaft because if DB had anything to do with it, then it’s awesome.

Using the Fujikura pro green in my epic.

I've never been fit for a driver shaft, just used reviews here to narrow down choices so any time I get a chance to try out a new shaft I'm all for it. Since I use Project X shafts in my irons and FWs it would help my OCD if my driver shaft was project x also.

I currently game a UST Mamiya Elements Gold Shaft 7F5. I'd love to win this shaft becomes Southern Shred raved about it's stability and consistency and I pretty much believe everything he says. Haha! I love the finish and it would look awesome in my Epic SZ!

Great contest, thanks Project X and THP!

I currently play a HZRDUS Yellow 63g 6.0

I want to win this beauty because of all of the rave reviews I've heard about it. PX has been my driver shaft of choice for years and each time they roll out a new one it's better than the one before it. Cannot wait for a chance to check this one out!

Good luck everyone!

Currently playing HZRDUS Red.

I have been wanting to try the Even Flow after all of the good things I have been reading about it. I'm particularly interested in getting a little more height with the driver.

Currently rolling a Fujikura Speeder 565. Would love to put this into play to see what it will do. Plus Green and Black are my favorite colors.

Currently play a ust mamiya vts silver for the epic.... everyone raves about the evenflo so I would love to try it

Currently have a Kuro Kage Dual Core Silver Tini 60 in a 8.5 2017 M2. I bet this thing would be sick in my M2. Would love to see if it could beat out the Kk. Thanks for the chance ....

Sweet opportunity for Callaway driver owners!!

Current shaft is Speeder Evo III 569 Stiff
I want to win because I just fell in love with the look of this gorgeous shaft!

Current Shaft is Rogue MAX 65. I would love to win this shaft for tons of reasons, but most because of the rave reviews I continuously read about it. I have tested the Even Flow and it fits my swing tempo perfectly. Also, this special THP edition with the black and green would look SICK in my EPIC!!!

Thanks THP!

I made the mistake of playing out of another THPers bag (Kang!) shaft and driver head combo added a legit 30+ yds to my Drive... GBB Epic is in the crosshairs and how sweet it would be to put that Project X on the bad boy!

Fujikura Speeder 667 (pathetic technology )

Thanks THP and Project X...

I currently play a Project X HZRDUS T800 6.0 55g in my GBB head.

Would love to play the Even Flow Blue as it seems to be suited for the ball flight I'm trying achieve.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Back