FunGolf Golf GPS Free this Week

mpeterson

Team THP for Life
Reaction score
Handicap
Good find for our iOS users.

Going to grab this. The iphone GPS I used to use sold to someone and has become inactive. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for posting this. D/ling it now!

Still my favorite of the iOS GPS apps I reviewed by far.

Yeah, I really liked it for the one round I used it so far. Feels the most at home on iOS of the apps I've tried.

Nice find just downloaded. Thanks!

Nice! thanks, now I will have GPS and my rangefinder.

Thanks just downloaded as well.

Awesome. I've used the free version a bit, but will definitely download the premium now!

I definitely have been needing a phone gps. Going to iPhone apps and checking it out. Now if I could only win a Bushnell rangefinder.

Downloaded but did not use this evening.

Will try it out in the morning. I am curious if this is free for good now, or if there is an end to the freeness

This is one app I wish I had an iPhone for. Hope they come out with an Android version some day.

Just downloaded the app and downloaded The Fort will give it a test drive Saturday :)
Thanks for the link

A great great app .. Can't wait to lose. , saw it last night before I read this .. Cool beans

Will try it out in the morning. I am curious if this is free for good now, or if there is an end to the freeness

It's free if you download it this week, but will go back to full price after the promo ends. Once you've got it though, free for you forever.

Thanks for the head's up on this one! I can't use it YET... but I plan on getting a new iPhone within the next few weeks (just waiting on the 32GB model to go on sale locally) so this will be perfect.

Used it this morning, and loved it. I've used the free version off and on, but having the full gps built in was quite nice.

Also, I am using a craptastic iphone 5, and had 80% battery left after the round. Not too shabby.

James, would you pay extra to have the features in the app on a watch for access? I downloaded the app for free, but would need to pay extra for the hazards and green complexes to display on the apple watch, wondering if it's worth the extra $20 for a year or $40 for lifetime.

Back