High Top Puma Golf Shoes

These don't do it for me, they may grow on me, but initial impression is not for me

Yes! They ARE releasing them in 14's!

I thought of you as soon as I saw that lol
Its just a matter of time now. I bet one or two of my kids get them too. I'm cool with that.

Its just a matter of time now. I bet one or two of my kids get them too. I'm cool with that.

I don't think I'll be adding them this year especially at $200 when I've added the black Ignites, white bio drive leather and some footjoys. But they are certainly growing on me and I am starting to really like the look of them

There is absolutely nothing intriguing about those hideous shoes. Not only are they ugly but they don't seem very practical for ankle mobility. They are literally the only thing about Fowler I can't stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they would have more color options, I can't wait to check these out in person when someone has them on. The Ignite tech is legit!

I'm still up in the air about these. The look doesn't bother me, but I just don't know how comfortable I'd be golfing in them. I've hit balls in hi top esque shoes before and I always felt constricted and stuck in place.

Man I would rock these but after seeing the Chukka's it's a toss up. I don't even pay that much for my running shoes.

Chukkas > these shoes for me. But I'm not paying the prices for either of them right now.

Also, FWIW, I think it's pretty bold of Puma to charge people now for shoes that won't ship until June.

Man I would rock these but after seeing the Chukka's it's a toss up. I don't even pay that much for my running shoes.

Im getting a pair if these too.

Chukkas > these shoes for me. But I'm not paying the prices for either of them right now.

Also, FWIW, I think it's pretty bold of Puma to charge people now for shoes that won't ship until June.

im guessing they will be limited quantity even after pre-order so for those that really want them it guarantees them for that group and like most things people who want something will pay for it and wait if needed

I want these badly. That $200 price tag is a bit much for me though

My goodness! I really wish that I could afford it but it's neck and neck for me with these and the Chukkas.

Pictures please with them on when you get them!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ships in June! I think I like these more than the Nike's.

I like them but do I really need something that will make my golfer tan even worse?

Just got the email to preorder. Will be ordering tomorrow. SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Already SOLD OUT on puma site.

Back