Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Golf tonight for a Wounded Warrior event.

Headed home. Excited to hit the range and the gym and do nothing else this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My happy?

The post JB just made on #TheGrandaddy.

Its the effing #GrandaddyofemAll and the crown jewel for a reason. THREE WEEKS!

Ordered a FlyZ driver from Cobra with White Tie shaft, transposed two numbers on my address, (dummy!). Emailed Cobra last night, received a confirmation first thing this morning that they fixed the address and will be shipping out the driver tomorrow. Thank you Cobra Golf!

1300.00 stipend I had forgotten was coming! Negotiated by our school reps with our Superintendent! Means we are covered for the $$$ to repair the Doc's car! YAY!

1300.00 stipend I had forgotten was coming! Negotiated by our school reps with our Superintendent! Means we are covered for the $$$ to repair the Doc's car! YAY!

Awesome. Got to love when the surprise money comes in.

Very good news.

Proud dad moment - just got word my freshman daughter beat out a number of older girls for a spot on her school's indoor dance team. They perform with the nationally ranked indoor percussion ensemble, they only had 6 openings this year and she snagged a spot. I'm so thrilled for her right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proud dad moment - just got word my freshman daughter beat out a number of older girls for a spot on her school's indoor dance team. They perform with the nationally ranked indoor percussion ensemble, they only had 6 openings this year and she snagged a spot. I'm so thrilled for her right now!!
Very cool! Dance and live percussion together sounds really cool. I hope she has great success on the team and with her dance in general.

I'm getting laid off. It happens.
The good news is, I'm not getting bumped to Chicago. Received our bump notices today. I'm heading to Miami. I get to play golf all winter now.

The good news is, I'm not getting bumped to Chicago. Received our bump notices today. I'm heading to Miami. I get to play golf all winter now.

Brush up on your Spanish buddy (seriously).
Some really great areas down there and I hope you enjoy it.

I won't lie, I was selfishly hoping for Tulsa.

Thank goodness for no Chicago! Its great to visit....but thats about it.

Brush up on your Spanish buddy (seriously).
Some really great areas down there and I hope you enjoy it.
I have a lot of friends down there that were laid off a few years back. They are already looking out for me. I had forgotten how many were down there too.
Hopefully, it will only be for a short time.
I won't lie, I was selfishly hoping for Tulsa.

Thank goodness for no Chicago! Its great to visit....but thats about it.
Tulsa was really a tough one for me to pass on. I could have come there with no problem, but the future of the position there s kind of sketchy in my eyes. Did not want to risk my future by taking that route.
I will say that you were definitely in my thoughts about moving up there. It would have been fun. Plus you would have had a baby sitter readily available at all times then.

After today, only 8 more work days until #TheGrandaddy

Single digit workday countdown already!? This thing is close yet again!

I simply cannot wait to follow along, got that Tuesday off of work so I'll be the eagle eye. Wonder if we will be seeing another staffer take the trip to fill the roll Wardy did so well last year.

Holy crap... Did not realize that. This is going to be here before we know it. I can't imagine that last workday before leaving will be terribly productive, or really the next two weeks.

Wonder if we will be seeing another staffer take the trip to fill the roll Wardy did so well last year.

I think I read in one of the threads that Morgan was going...

She's probably out of candy bars!
#ComfortStationStockUp

Single digit workday countdown already!? This thing is close yet again!

I simply cannot wait to follow along, got that Tuesday off of work so I'll be the eagle eye. Wonder if we will be seeing another staffer take the trip to fill the roll Wardy did so well last year.

This is an event that GolferGal normally goes to and will be this year again. Last year, she was set to go, and the night before we were leaving Duke got very ill. We called Mward and asked if he could be at the airport the next night and he said yes, so we booked him a ticket. It ended up costing us close to $1500 for his ticket, but it was worth it in the end as GG got to spend a few more days with our little boy Duke at the very end.

Happy to hear that you're going to a place where you already know some people and where it's warm!

Clean bill of health after my little fainting episode post donating blood. Doc told me to "hang onto your blood and find other ways to be a good Samaritan" haha

Off work for 9 days. Get to spend a ton of time with kiddos, 2 rounds (minimum) with THP'ers, Thanksgiving, and more I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back