When was the last time you cleaned your golf bag?

Its the end of the year and its time for me to clean out the bag.

Found way too many receipts and dirt. But my favorite thing I found was a lost ball marker from bethpage from years ago that I thought I lost.

Haven't done since mid summer, just waiting for a weekend day when we get snowstorm and clean up both my and wife's clubs and bags. Hoping I find my Royal Portsmouth ball marker I misplaced in September, it was my favourite and have looked everywhere for it. Hope I have your good fortune.

I have a new bag waiting for me under the tree, so some time next week will be the first time since October (and only because I was flying and didn’t want any unnecessary weight in there).

Probably about a month or so ago now as we got soaked one afternoon whilst out on the course, so when we got home the bags were completely emptied and stood to dry in the kitchen

I don't keep anything other than golf stuff in it anyway so it isn't like I will find out of date food in there, usually just more of a realisation that I am running out of tees after grabbing one out of the pocket when I manage to lose them on the course, so I then end up grabbing a handful out of the box we keep in the house to replenish them

Speaking of tees, will they be coming back in to the store?

I clean mine out often. I am horrible about throwing loose change and dollar bills in random pockets and can never find it when I need it.

I never do. I only golf essentials in it and no junk.

Same for me. The only things you’ll find in my bag are clubs, balls, a glove, and a ball marker/divot tool. I’d like to add a rangefinder to that, but I’m too cheap to buy one.

I keep finding socks that I put in there in case I show up to the course and do not have any..lol I was up to like 4 or 5 pair

Back