When was the last time you cleaned your golf bag?

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
Its the end of the year and its time for me to clean out the bag.

Found way too many receipts and dirt. But my favorite thing I found was a lost ball marker from bethpage from years ago that I thought I lost.

Oh thanks for the reminder. I haven't cleaned it since I bought the bag 4 years ago.

72 hours after returning from the grandaddy.

Prior to that I cleaned out my "old one" a few days before grandaddy

Think I was home from the Grandaddy about 4 hours before I began to clean up/out the old bag and re-configure the new one. So that's been less than two weeks.....

I bought a new bag about a month ago

I got a new bag early in the season. I've done my best job yet with maintenance as I go.

I do it every December, quick run thru just to see what is in there that isn't needed.

Only when I travel and transfer bags.

Right before the Titleist event in October. Wanted to make sure it was as light as possible for travel. Haven't really touched it since. Except for the ball pocket ... I clean that out of all the old balls after every round. I don't want the extra weight, especially if I walk.

I never do. I only golf essentials in it and no junk.

I'm scared to dig deep into my golf bag.

I usually clean mine January 1st while watching football.

The day of Grandaddy singles matches. Felt good to go through it

October when I picked up a new bag

Has been probably 3 years. Will be moving to a new bag Monday so will have a fresh start.

I usually switch out bags a couple times a year. Do a cleanup as part of that.

I need to clean mine out and get all the junk found balls I have and put them in the shag bag for practice.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll definitely be cleaning all things golf this weekend...

I just cleaned my clubs. Does that count?

What? Your suppose to clean it!! Nobody told me

I clean mine out every few months. It becomes a catch-all.

I clean the outside of my bag usually after every fifth game. The inside gets done once a year.

Last Saturday while my grips were being changed

Golf bag? Never. Wouldn’t even occur to me to do so.

#FiberLaunch

Back