Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With how automatic the smaller profiled HW is for me off the tee and deck compared to the mini, the move back to a standard 3w may be beneficial. I can hit the mini off the deck ok, so I'd bet I can kill a standard 3w there now.

Distance doesn't really matter there for me, I've got distance, I want confident. But speaking honestly, I showed this weekend I could just hit HW off the tee all the time, play to numbers, and leave myself a pretty tidy scorecard.

Who knows, pondering is fun! Haha

Witnessed and confirmed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Divine Nine. Really think it needs to happen, it could be the PERFECT club to fit the distance that I am looking for.

Witnessed and confirmed!

I should have hit it more on Sunday, but the last two holes we played just begged for driver... And it paid off. But man, the HW was in play and 230+ all day, with some sweet craters hahahaha

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I should have hit it more on Sunday, but the last two holes we played just begged for driver... And it paid off. But man, the HW was in play and 230+ all day, with some sweet craters hahahaha

Your play with the HW is why that is still a ponder! Need an easy to hit and launch 230+ club. But curious if I choke down it with a full swing, can it get me 215-220? Because if one club can cover that yardage I'm sold!

Oh, and who doesn't want to see sweet craters!! Booyah!

815 alpha driver,rouge shaft for the 3 wood and a divine nine

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

815 alpha driver,rouge shaft for the 3 wood and a divine nine

Yeah we get it. Go buy it already lol

Yeah we get it. Go buy it already lol
Haha hahaha Kang, I'm still in Orlando. Once I get to my PC I will place the order. Do not like using Mobile for that type of purchase

I'm pondering making the changes to my bag as per my fitting at Annika Academy. Which means...

Rogue IO 60x shaft for driver
Pxi 6.5 for my irons (I see you giggling Tim!)

I'm pondering making the changes to my bag as per my fitting at Annika Academy. Which means...

Kang that rogue shaft for your driver would be unreal! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts.

I approve of the rouge I/O 60 X.

Apex hybos. All it took was one beautiful shot.

Big Bertha Mini 1.5. Something is just clicking in my 3w so I'm tempted to test same shaft in mini and see if it translated to a deeper fairway finder. I'd give up driver in a heart beat if I knew I had 240 yds off the tee in middle of the fairway everytime.

I am pondering the 1-iron golf system. I kind of do this anyways, I choke up a lot on my clubs down to the 8i which is a poor mans version of the setup. The idea of a single swing plane for all irons makes a ton of sense to me. I just wish there was someplace I could actually try it out without having to fork over $800 for irons.

I am pondering the 1-iron golf system. I kind of do this anyways, I choke up a lot on my clubs down to the 8i which is a poor mans version of the setup. The idea of a single swing plane for all irons makes a ton of sense to me. I just wish there was someplace I could actually try it out without having to fork over $800 for irons.
So all the irons shafts are the same length?

this set-up is intriguing for sure. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

I as well pondered this set up,if you end up doing this. I would love to hear your thoughts on it

Apex CF 16 leaning hard towards them never thought I would look harder at them than the pros but the tech and look is fantastic.
I haven't been able to convince myself to sell off my Apex, for similar reasons. The CF 16 might push me to finally ditch those as well as some other parts of my iron stable.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

​I'm going to pull the trigger on a new set of irons this week but can't decide on which ones due to the fear that when I get them I will regret not getting something else. I think I may have a medical problem.

​I'm going to pull the trigger on a new set of irons this week but can't decide on which ones due to the fear that when I get them I will regret not getting something else. I think I may have a medical problem.

HA! Life of a THP'er dude!

HA! Life of a THP'er dude!

Ha! Truth dude. I'm looking and have no business doing so. Cause what I have works well when I work well hahaha

Apex hybos. All it took was one beautiful shot.
I didnt think my shot was that aaesome but whatever glad i could help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back