I’m finally going to dive into this - New user from the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St P

Welcome! There is so much fun and information here. Take the time to look around and reach out to the golfers in your area for new playing partners.

Welcome! I Grew up in northern MN but live in TX now

Welcome to THP!

I’m 10 years older but we share much in common, including a daughter that golfs. I grew up in the twin cities and went to my first Vikings game in 1971. We’ve been in California for almost 20 years but are in the process of moving back to Minneapolis as my wife recently took a job with your employer, UHC. Skol!

Welcome to THP! Love the Icky Thump quote. Does your daughter play golf too? If so, that's pretty awesome. I could never get mine to show any interest.

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome

Welcome to THP from Mankato MN

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I will add #Skol l!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. You gone and done it now! :act-up:

JM

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

I’m 10 years older but we share much in common, including a daughter that golfs. I grew up in the twin cities and went to my first Vikings game in 1971. We’ve been in California for almost 20 years but are in the process of moving back to Minneapolis as my wife recently took a job with your employer, UHC. Skol!

We definitely share a lot of commonalities! Cheer on our Vikings for me from California! This season has been special so far. Can’t wait for the playoffs to start and see what happens! First team ever to host the super bowl in their home stadium! Fingers crossed!IMG_2863.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great picture!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Back