I’m finally going to dive into this - New user from the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St P

Skol_22

Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve been poking around for a couple of months and I’m finally going to dive in headfirst!
Everything I have seen/read while silently observing has been fantastic. There is so much knowledge and passion for the game of golf on this board, it’s infectious. It seems like a community where everybody respects each other and real friendships are built and leveraged.

Me:
•42-year-old lifelong Minnesotan
•Proud to call myself an alumni of the University of Minnesota *Ski-U-Mah and RTB
•Gainfully employed by the nations largest healthcare organization; attempting to make the healthcare system healthier for everyone.
•Minnesota Vikings fan/ticket holder for life I bleed purple! SKOL
•10.1 handicap (as of December 2017. I hit the pause button on the game of golf for nearly 20 years to focus on my career and raising my daughter. Five years ago I picked it back up and made a serious commitment to the game.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8b1906bae057c06c2b30ab614d938e7d.jpg

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome. Love seeing new members from the land of 10,000 lakes.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back to the game of golf. I stopped playing for 7 years after my 2nd child was born. That child is now 10 years old and he's learning the game. It is so hard to get back the 11 handicap I used to be. I enjoy every moment I get to play with my son. Hit them long and straight!!

Welcome to THP! The best golf site on the internet!

Welcome to THP some good courses around the Twin Cities.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow Vikings fan.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! THP is a great place to be part of.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You're correct in that this is definitely a place where real friendships are made and maintained. I've met so many great people, and golf with many on a semi regular basis!

Back