DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I see how it is.

In fairness I think that list includes the folks that have definitely committed. I read your initial response as a "maybe". Perhaps I misread?
Yeah Mitch. That's how I read it as well i think the post is definites.

I'm sure no slight intended.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ah, I just wasn't sure if there was still an opening. I've heard good things about WC.

Well Mitchy the kid, you can hitch a ride with me if you get in this!

Yeah, but you two will be swaging brand new Wilson proto types....if there allowed out to play that is :D

I sure hope we are able to bring them out. And I'm always happy to have people hit my clubs on the range so let's have at it. They might be a little long for certain people given my height (6'3'') but they doesn't mean you shouldn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jump on in! Plenty of time to fill out another foursome...especially if my fellow Virginians JonD and golfinut can reclaim their trousers. :alien2:

You're not importing them from Virginia - at least in my case, I can't speak for Molten!

If NOVA is an import, then I qualify!

I sure hope we are able to bring them out. And I'm always happy to have people hit my clubs on the range so let's have at it. They might be a little long for certain people given my height (6'3'') but they doesn't mean you shouldn't!

You remember I'm just an in h taller and play anything half an inch to an inch over.

Appreciate the offer!

Yeah Mitch. That's how I read it as well i think the post is definites.

I'm sure no slight intended.

No worries! I was just being sarcastic. I suppose that doesn't translate very well via the internet.

I am in!

Appreciate the offer!

No worries! I was just being sarcastic. I suppose that doesn't translate very well via the internet.

I am in!
Cool. I thought so but without the emoticon wasn't sure. Yeah typed words are tough to translate

Looks like I have some family travel that weekend. Will keep the date in mind if anything changes though.

No bro, if you want in this we got you covered, I didn't think you had "committed".

I know, I know. Didn't take offense, hopefully we get some good weather! October can be all over the place.

If coming from Virginia makes one an import, as a native Virginian, what does that make me--an illegal immigrant???

Well, you were around before green cards, so we will let you stay - BUT - as future Governor of Maryland, I promise to have Virginia build a wall to keep guys like Wahoo out!

Well, you were around before green cards, so we will let you stay - BUT - as future Governor of Maryland, I promise to have Virginia build a wall to keep guys like Wahoo out!

LOL!! But remember my wife was born and raised in Baltimore, so I have an anchor wife.

LOL!! But remember my wife was born and raised in Baltimore, so I have an anchor wife.

Yea, but she just married you so you could stay lol! Obviously she stayed with you because of your money and dashing good looks! I'll be investigating that as well

Those of us south of the Potomac would just appreciate it if you Marylanders would stop moving south and screwing things up for us :banana:

Those of us south of the Potomac would just appreciate it if you Marylanders would stop moving south and screwing things up for us :banana:

Man, hopefully the Marylanders knew you were joking, no one has posted for almost two days. Or maybe everyone is just working in order to pay the Whiskey Creek fee. I wonder why it's called Whiskey Creek, has anyone ever drank from the creek.

Man, hopefully the Marylanders knew you were joking, no one has posted for almost two days. Or maybe everyone is just working in order to pay the Whiskey Creek fee. I wonder why it's called Whiskey Creek, has anyone ever drank from the creek.
Nah .... they are all trying to find their rain gear! If anyone wants to play in the next week. Good luck with that!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nah .... they are all trying to find their rain gear! If anyone wants to play in the next week. Good luck with that!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm planning on playing all weekend... In sunny Florida :bananadance:

Was there any interest in a fourth tee time? Just wondering...

Post via Taptalk

Post via Taptalk

I think we're at 13 right now so I would say jump on board.

DC MD VA Area Chat

Post via Taptalk

If you want in jump in. I'm giving it another day or so then I'm making arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back