2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

5938458d0fb5ddbddb766b0f59b20ff7.jpg

Boom! This showed today!

110% Compression gear, Folds of Honor coin, THP Poker Chip, Vision Golf grab bag and some soon to be applied THP decals.

There's a couple nice hauls for Cookie and War Eagle, Very solid bags that would be well worth the price of admission.

Mail came......no bag........sad.....Oh well, now I can look forward to Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice hauls fellas. That's 4 down with no "added surprise". The odds are getting better for the rest of y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some nice grab bags War Eagle and Cookie.

Great bags Cookie and War!

Soo cool! ...... Refresh.... Refresh.... Refresh....

Good looking stuff in here. Love the Bobby Jones pullover. I think one was a sweet prize for 2014 Holiday Cheer, iirc.

Mm these bags are packed so far! Bummer no one has pulled a "major" prize yet but can't wait to see who does!

Nice haul Dartgod!

Nice stuff gents.
Some really good stuff.
Dartgod, that was funny about the pants. Someone will love those.

Nice stuff gents.
Some really good stuff.
Dartgod, that was funny about the pants. Someone will love those.
Too bad too, those are really nice. I'll also be looking to trade the golf glove. It's a small and I need a medium.

Too bad too, those are really nice. I'll also be looking to trade the golf glove. It's a small and I need a medium.

Yeah, someone will jump on those pants for you. They are high end and nice.

Great swag everybody. Can't wait for more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Signing off with a smile and thumbs up! Classic

You guys are really getting some nice stuff....waiting for mine to arrive any moment (out for delivery)

Solid bags all around. Can't wait for mine to get in.

Just got my grab bag!
Some great items included:
-Callaway big Bertha and THP hats
-THP outing approved tee
-2 THP coozies
-2 THP stickers
-6 various THP coins (I have the folds of armor and 2014s coins already - willing to trade if there is interest (have 2 of each)
-THP SeeMore mallet headcover - Quattro sunglasses
-2 Wilson staff proto L balls

Questions:
1. Anyone heard of these Wilson staff balls?
2. The Quattro sunglasses are nice but too small for my huge dome - anyone fare to trade?
3. I don't have a mallet putter - any trade interest for a blade style?
ba727a9909b512e95883e4ada5c5e972.jpg

Really am blown away by the amount of stuff I got! Thanks THP!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

The Proto golf balls are just that. Totally a prototype that was made as they tested out Duo and other products. Never released anywhere.

Good stuff Dartgod and sharp pants! I'll work a trade with you on some stuff for those pants if no one else comes forward.

Back