3 odd foods at Kroger today: pick one

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
I was food shopping at Kroger today and these 3 different items made me stop the cart. Which one would you buy if you had a choice?
61be3ec03d9732cf790a84cbb66196a2.jpg
c9a0a1a91ad79fded18485446ee921ad.jpg
3784242fa0bb200060a0eaec7dfb717b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mac and Cheetos are actually pretty good. I'd probably buy those before buying the other two.

Give me the Cheerios

The Cheerios. I’ve had the chocolate already, can’t see how adding PB is a bad thing.

The Cheerios. I’ve had the chocolate already, can’t see how adding PB is a bad thing.

Definitely the Cheerios. I've had the PB already, can't see how adding the chocolate is a bad thing.

Last edited:
Give me the Mac and Cheetos. I would have such high hopes that I know the taste could never live up to but I am a sucker for punishment.

All three. If I was forced at gun point to choose one, I might die.

I'll be the first and go there: Give me the Deep Fried Banana Twink for $500 Alex!

Definitely the Mac and Cheese

I have no idea why we have issues with obesity in this country. Lol. (And no judgement intended.. I'm just blown away with what I see popping up in the grocery store). Personally I'm a chocolate peanut butter guy but I would try the Twinkies as well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wife says Mac and Cheetos.

I say Twinkies.

I would go Cheerios

Mac n Cheetos all the way!

Sent from HTX

The Twinkies all day everyday. There's not been a bad Twinkie made in the history of Twinkies to my knowledge.

Twinkies!

Definitely the Cheerios. The other two sound pretty gross.

Cheerios would be the choice.

Honestly don't know that I have ever had a Twinkie in my life, and the Mac and Cheetos wound't be up my alley at all.

Cheerios would be the choice.

Honestly don't know that I have ever had a Twinkie in my life, and the Mac and Cheetos wound't be up my alley at all.

Never had a Twinkie?...

Canadian. I don't know that I have ever seen one in store here.

All future Secret ’s take note!!

Cheerios for sure.Chocolate peanut butter sounds yummy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I .. I just couldn't do any of them =(

Back