Hero to a Zero in less than 3 Second

Ouch! Looks like both airbags went off also. Not sure if his pride hurts more than his body right now.

Gotta love people who can't handle their cars...lol. Just glad no innocent bystanders were effected by his moronic actions.

Those poor sunglasses

fddb7996838c661ea06d8b1277d553ab7c84ad743783cb8e33b0fd1622e6ced0_large

Hubby: Please honey, I'll be careful with your Vette.

Wife: No. It has a lot more power than your Prius.

Hubby: Please. The other guys will be driving real cars.

Wife: Ok. But if there's one scratch on my Vette when you come home...

Surprised it wasn't a Camaro to be honest. I figured most Corvette owners don't know how to find 3rd gear or higher.

Poor retaining wall

And all i can do is laugh and shake my head, idiot.

dumba**.

Eddie was there Saturday and also told me about a collision between a Vette and a Porsche as they were leaving.

Priceless stuff.

dumba**.

Eddie was there Saturday and also told me about a collision between a Vette and a Porsche as they were leaving.

Priceless stuff.

What was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a blow to the ego there.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

There's one in every crowd. Probably daddy's car.

American muscle, Texan brain*

*That's not fair and I posted that to be a silly and poke fun at my Texas friends on the forum.

I think he needs to go back to driving a Miata.

Then to add insult to injury, a pretty White Lambo rolls by, followed by a couple other sports cars......

At least a Miata can handle

That they can, they are also way less likely to get a inexperienced driver into trouble as quickly as a vette

That they can, they are also way less likely to get a inexperienced driver into trouble as quickly as a vette
But a Miata will get an experienced driver into more trouble with other experienced drivers. Since, you know, it's Miata

I had a buddy offer to let me use his 'vette back when I was single. I knew better than to borrow it, I may have ended up knowing exactly how that guy felt. Ouch!

I enjoyed going to cars and coffee but the amount of idiots out there really turned me off. If people are not wrecking their cars then the idiots on motorcycles are ruining the fun.

Back