THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

Wearing some Grandaddy gear for good luck today!

8af79695419fd41d8336a28ee132a1b6.jpg

Me too!

Before I post the winner, can I tell you a brief funny and sad thing that happened?
So when someone posts in this thread, it goes into the automatic hopper. Someone did that was not a 2016 Albatross Club member. This morning when we did the random number generator their name got pulled for the Golden Ticket #2. My heart broke. They were sent a PM when they posted in the thread, but did not respond and unfortunately that removed their name. I feel terrible, but obviously must stick to the rules.

Wow! That sucks big time

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's got to sting. Good luck to everyone!

Before I post the winner, can I tell you a brief funny and sad thing that happened?
So when someone posts in this thread, it goes into the automatic hopper. Someone did that was not a 2016 Albatross Club member. This morning when we did the random number generator their name got pulled for the Golden Ticket #2. My heart broke. They were sent a PM when they posted in the thread, but did not respond and unfortunately that removed their name. I feel terrible, but obviously must stick to the rules.

Oh wow that's awful

Oh wow. That really stinks!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Ouch... Rough!!!

Drum roll please....

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible for whoever that was.

That would be a heart breaker!

Ouch, but rules are rules!

Sucks for them but another chance for those that did sign up and join the albatross club!

Unbelievable!

OUCH that's gotta hurt!

Ready and waiting over here!

damn that hurts, but rules are rules.

Man that sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that stinks. Now tell me who to congratulate already! Haha

That is way more sad than funny IMO. Good luck everyone.

So you are saying you guys are ready?

Checked PMs, it's not me. Phew!

Now best of luck to the rest of us. Can't wait to see who utilizes each of the two golden tickets!

Let's hear it!!

So you are saying you guys are ready?

You're killing me smalls

I just did a double check on mine as well.

Back