Kc720 gets fit at Annika Academy

Kang, you will have a great time and will learn a ton. Amazing experience, particularly at that location...tell Dave I also said hi. Best golf money I have ever spent with only lessons being close.

That's awesome dude, enjoy the experience. Callaway has a great stable of sticks and the way you bomb it now one can only imagine how you'll be after they dial you in.

Very cool Kang, that is a great facility.

Tell Dave I said hello

Kang, you will have a great time and will learn a ton. Amazing experience, particularly at that location...tell Dave I also said hi. Best golf money I have ever spent with only lessons being close.

Dave did my fitting to. Absolutely remembered Freddie, Donne and several other THPers he fit. As for me, just remind him that i was the neurotic guy this spring that had to hit 6 shots outside, 6 shots inside, 6 shots outside, 6 shots inside and so on the entire fitting. He'll remember me then. :alien:

sounds like fun. enjoy and looking forward to see what comes out of it.

Have fun Kang! The good news is they'll probably fit you into something you already own.

more likely they'll fit him into something he already gave away or sold at an awesome price

Have fun my man! Can't wait to follow along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun Kang. Have fun. Curious to hear what you find out from the fitting. Should be interesting.

Have fun buddy...looking forward to what you find out.

the facility is freaking awesome. you'll have a blast!

Tomorrow morning I'll be going to my first ever professional fitting. And as a lifetime callaway golf fan, it's only fitting that I go to a callaway performance center. I will update tomorrow with my experience :)

Very nice! Let us know how it goes. I'd love to do the same.

Looking forward to seeing your clubs Kang,stories from your experience.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome, can't wait to read your thoughts.

Awesome stuff, Kang.

That's is a great facility, and you'll have a great time.

Very cool Kang can't wait to see the outcome

Have fun, buddy. Looking forward to reading about how it goes.

Looks like you will have your eyes opened even wider to the full capabilities of what your tinkering can become. I'm looking forward to the MP fire sale already

Enjoy Kang!

What's the over/under that after fitting he'll quit tinkering?

Nah, never mind he can't stop. :)

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Have fun out there! You'll learn a ton!

Have fun buddy!

Have fun and looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.

I live vicariously threw you with your love for JDM. Please don't change that.

Back