The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancer sucks. Makes my day off to golf filled with rain instead complaint seem trivial by comparison.

Not seems ... is trivial. Here's to finding a cure for cancer, and soon.

Heard about a baby/kid in northern Ohio that was left in the car yesterday and died. Apparently, it was in a seat in the 3rd row of the car and was forgotten about when kids were dropped off at school/daycare by one person. Then another person drove the car and didn't notice the baby in there still. How the hell do you not remember your baby is in the f'ing car? Why is a baby in the 3rd row seats? I have yet to forget my son was in the car with me. Breaks my heart to hear about things like this.

Heard about a baby/kid in northern Ohio that was left in the car yesterday and died. Apparently, it was in a seat in the 3rd row of the car and was forgotten about when kids were dropped off at school/daycare by one person. Then another person drove the car and didn't notice the baby in there still. How the hell do you not remember your baby is in the f'ing car? Why is a baby in the 3rd row seats? I have yet to forget my son was in the car with me. Breaks my heart to hear about things like this.
It breaks my heart to hear stories like this. Unfortunately Texas I believe leads the nation in hot car deaths and it blows my freaking mind that people forget kids in the backseat. I just don't understand.

Drop off lines, these people all must have just arrived in the states

It breaks my heart to hear stories like this. Unfortunately Texas I believe leads the nation in hot car deaths and it blows my freaking mind that people forget kids in the backseat. I just don't understand.

I guess the state Senate is pushing a new law that you can break a window to rescue a child or an animal and not face any kind of civil suits.

I guess the state Senate is pushing a new law that you can break a window to rescue a child or an animal and not face any kind of civil suits.
Civil suit be damned ... if I saw a kid in the backseat of a locked car with no adult around ... I'm busting ALL the windows if I have to.

Some days, there isn't enough time in my day.

Been waiting 2.5 weeks for Kooks axle back exhaust to arrive. It's delaying my mod schedule. As well as pushing back my Tuning. With winter rapidly approaching, I need to get this done before the car is stored for 4-5 months. I was planning on storing it mid Oct. But that may be delayed because of mod install. I'm not gonna let $2500 in parts just sit till next year.

Bad news on the job front today. It doesn't bode well for 2016 events.?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hate hearing that. Hope it all works out.

Bad news on the job front today. It doesn't bode well for 2016 events.

Sorry to hear that rob. Hope it turns around and goes better than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Civil suit be damned ... if I saw a kid in the backseat of a locked car with no adult around ... I'm busting ALL the windows if I have to.

My thoughts exactly. We can deal with all that crap after the fact, saying your @ss ain't in jail for child neglect.

Bad news on the job front today. It doesn't bode well for 2016 events.

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully things will work out and you'll land on your feet.

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear this. There are degrees of bad when it comes to employment. I hope this is at the less troublesome end of the spectrum.

Not good! Hope something changes.

Here's hoping things turn around sir! Fingers crossed!

Moving office buildings tomorrow. Trading in my 10 min commute, 17th floor river view office for a 30+ min drive, 2nd floor, interior office.

Fun times

Boooo. Hope everything works out, Rob.

Thanks guys. It's not good really.

In short I've been given two months to find something internally in the company or outside the company should I choose. But effective Dec 1 I will not be able to have the same position.

There are a couple internal opportunities that HR said I would have its full support, but I have to apply and be selected by the hiring manager. It isn't an automatic transfer.

Really caught me off guard in more ways than one.

In short I've been given two months to find something internally in the company or outside the company should I choose. But effective Dec 1 I will not be able to have the same position.

There are a couple internal opportunities that HR said I would have its full support, but I have to apply and be selected by the hiring manager. It isn't an automatic transfer.

Damn, that sucks. At least there was a heads up and they didn't just walk up with an empty box. Good luck with what ever you decide.

Moving office buildings tomorrow. Trading in my 10 min commute, 17th floor river view office for a 30+ min drive, 2nd floor, interior office.

Fun times
Well, look at it this way. Soon you'll be able to look at water from home.

This isn't related to your crappy supervisor is it? Hope you can land one of those internal opportunities, and quick.

Damn, that sucks. At least there was a heads up and they didn't just walk up with an empty box. Good luck with what ever you decide.
True, the dreaded brown box.

But I knew something wasn't good when HR was in the Director's office, when they weren't on the original meeting invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back