2018 Grandaddy of em All Event: We Want You!

Of course, this is just the most amazing golf event in the world, and it's back....YES!!!!!!!!!

It is beyond crazy that we can have access to this kind of an event! Thank you THP!

For at least 1 lucky individual, twice in a lifetime :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually one thper has already experienced being selected twice for the grandaddy. Someone will join him in an even more exclusive club.

Man, this cane early! Hope everyone is ready!!!

Actually one thper has already experienced being selected twice for the grandaddy. Someone will join him in an even more exclusive club.

Also true

You guys all rep it so well, will be looking forward to see which of you gets tapped !

Thanks dude! So many deserving guys!

#goldenticket4thewin

Great to see the Grandaddy coming back for 2018!

Get the work in everyone, up your games, and lets bring back the belt!

Lets get this rolling! I can’t wait to see the contests unfold.

Oh and I’m squarely looking at that asst captain spot. What an awesome experience that would be

giphy.gif

That is amazing! Ready to step my game up

The crazy thing is Callaway and THP are going to find a way to top 2017

Can't wait for the contests to start.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"We want you" --> okay, fine, you can have me. :D

The crazy thing is Callaway and THP are going to find a way to top 2017

It's crazy to me that they find a way to improve on it every single year. The big things are of course mind blowing, but even the little things that the participants won't even notice, they notice and find a way to streamline year after year.

It's crazy to me that they find a way to improve on it every single year. The big things are of course mind blowing, but even the little things that the participants won't even notice, they notice and find a way to streamline year after year.

Team Prestige getting to hang out with the Zoo Crew the evening before fitting day and going through the tour and presentation at HQ was an awesome change this year! I'm really looking forward to seeing what evolves in 2018.

Let the games begin! 2018 will be a memorable year for another 12 THP'ers....best of luck everyone.

One just ends and the excitement start backup for the next Grandaddy.

Christmas morning! Just like I felt a year ago at The Grandaddy!!!

What was everyone's favorite part of this past years Grandaddy? Mine was Al's house and the ECPC. Watching the guys meet all and chill with the Zoo Crew and Al and the gear talk always fires me up.

What was everyone's favorite part of this past years Grandaddy? Mine was Al's house and the ECPC. Watching the guys meet all and chill with the Zoo Crew and Al and the gear talk always fires me up.

Outside of golfing ECPC was cool and the Nest was all kinds of crazy

Back