Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I want to win this package so I can show the world you can pound a Cobra driver with a bend in your brim.

Need more Puma in my life.

Would love to win the Cobra PUMA prize pack. I could use some style and driver help! Thanks again THP and COBRA for this wonderful opportunity!

I wanna win a King LTD driver and welcome the King Cobra back to the golfing world!

I'd love to win this prize pack because I absolutely love CobraPUMA gear! Also, I missed my chance in the driver contest at LIITA by putting my wife in a terrible position off of the box! Here's my second chance! Thanks CobraPUMA and THP!

Well of course I want to win this prize pack. My driver is old, my shoes stink and if anything is going to make me look cool like Ricky, it's a Puma hat

I would love to win this Cobra/Puma prize pack so I can hit my drives out of this world with the King LTD while sporting my new hat and wearing the comfortable PUMA Titantour Ignite shoes. This is a complete package and makeover for me and hopefully can sport a new driver for 2016

Thank you Cobra PUMA & THP, I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack because the Cobra KING LTD Driver is absolutely awesome and Cobra PUMA gear is cool.

I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack because Cobra/Puma really fits my style, hat, check. And I need all the help for my tee game as I can get and if it works for Fowler it has to work for me, LTD driver, check. And as a walker I always need comfortable shoes, Ignite, check. Sounds like the perfect package to give my golf game a quick overhaul!

I want to win the Cobra Puma prize pack because the KING LTD line looks amazing and the puma Titan Tour ignite shoes are so very comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd Love to win the Cobra Puma prize pack so I can look and hit it tight!

CPG + THP= PIMPIN

I want to win this Cobra prize pack because the King Ltd is the most intriguing driver on the market to me this year. i will be the Canadian arm to this space port and I need to launch this club in style.

I would love to win the Cobra prize pack! Been super intrigued by the King LTD especially, and I've always liked Puma shoes so thus would be a nice pickup! Thanks :thp: and :cobra:!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I want to win, check that, NEED to win this Puma package. Great Holidays with THP... Cheers!

Of course we have seen CPG do some pretty awesome things with/for THP in recent years and this is no exception. This prize pack is amazing and I would love to show some Cobra/PUMA love by sporting the Cobra PUMA prize pack.

I want to win the cobra puma prize because I am a huge fan of their stuff. I currently play a fly z driver and The king Ltd is one of my favorite drivers I have hit. It would go really well with the king Ltd 3 wood that I have. The shoes would be big time for me because I'm an effort to get healthier, I want to walk more next season and that would be a great place to start. The hat is just icing on the cake for me.

I'd love to win the Puma Prize Pack! New kicks for the course and an awesome driver ... why yes please!

I want to win this Cobra PUMA gear! Thanks to THP and Cobra/PUMA for just being awesome.

I want to win the Cobra Puma prize pack because I find myself drawn more & more to their products. I've got some Puma shirts already so the hat & shoes would fit in perfectly. I've not hit the driver, but would love to & would drive me to continue to improve enough to were I can "game" it effectively.

I want to win the Cobra pack because I grew up wanting to play golf like Greg Norman, I want to see what the heck is actually inside a driver, and who doesn't want to be stylin like Rickie Fowler?

I would love to win the Cobra/PUMA package. I have been a huge fan of what Cobra has been doing for a long time, so so underrated. I would absolutely love to get my hands on the LTD driver! I gamed a Cobra Bio Cell since it was introduced and loved it. Thanks THP!!

I'd love to win the CPG Prize Package from Cobra and PUMA, because I'm travelling from Iceland to Orlando in January for a week of golf and I would look awesome with the new equipment/apparel......or I would look more awesome ;-)

I want to win the Puma prize pack, because almost all of their shoes look pretty cool (and I really need new shoes), and all of their clubs I've tried felt really good.

THP keeps bringing it!

I would love to win this prize pack because my current Puma shoes are getting worn out, and I can't wait to get my hands on the Ignite. And I would look so cool with my Puma hat on as I pound drives with the new zero CG King LTD.

I'd love to win this. Puma gear is my favorite, the shoes look amazing, and I've always wanted to try a Cobra driver.

Back