The Burger Thread

So this happened at my club.

"Featured weekly dinner special.
The Donut Bacon Cheese Burger

This burger is packed with an array of flavor profiles. The crispy bacon, melted cheese, + warm glazed donut bun make the perfect sweet and salty combination. Made of house-ground tenderloin + ribeye, you won't find a more tender + juicy burger that satisfies all your cravings at once!"

3d5bf8ca679901d86cea57e247386289.jpg

I'll take two!

I am simultaneously intrigued and revolted by this. I don't know what to make of it.

Don't let the skinny guy show you up! :chicken:

The Goodnight…because it's the first one that showed egg.

I've started looking for fried egg burgers, thanks to you. Hopefully I'll have one tomorrow.

Don't let the skinny guy show you up! :chicken:

It's too bad you don't live nearby. I would absolutely invite you out for a round of golf and see you try the burger afterwards and see what happens. I just can't get past that it's a doughnut for a bun.

Portland area company called Killer Burger is opening a place in my town, 5minutes from my house... completely stoked! Best known for their peanut butter bacon pickle burger!

5a8a486d058293233b771a85e9b4621f.jpg

The Monster Mac

Not sure if you can actually get this in the US. The comments are a riot.

So, when we landed in Orlando Friday, our friend took us to Shula burger.... Granted, it was a 'fast food' type place, the burger i had was amazing..... I should've had another before i flew out Monday.

Not gonna lie - the Gaylord Palms poolside burger was not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Burger Thread

Two great runs deserve a nice juicy burger! At the Bull Burger in NYC. Time to dig in!!!

8b27a0f491588ed118c323c030448eb7.jpg

went to shake shack here in Orlando for the first time. and last time. it was as close to being gross as you can get while remaining edible. would NEVER go back.

went to shake shack here in Orlando for the first time. and last time. it was as close to being gross as you can get while remaining edible. would NEVER go back.

Is that the steak and shake place? I visited once it wasn't that bad not the best but not the worst I have had.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Is that the steak and shake place? I visited once it wasn't that bad not the best but not the worst I have had.

no, I think it was a place that started in nyc. it's burgers and shakes, but they have hot dogs too. I'll take five guys all day long over what I had tonight. hell, I'll take steak and shake over shake shack. very disappointed.

no, I think it was a place that started in nyc. it's burgers and shakes, but they have hot dogs too. I'll take five guys all day long over what I had tonight. hell, I'll take steak and shake over shake shack. very disappointed.

It is slim pickings at times for a quality burger. Five guys and Fat burger are my favorites,I always tend to order the same items but will try some different next time.

It is slim pickings at times for a quality burger. Five guys and Fat burger are my favorites,I always tend to order the same items but will try some different next time.

My two favorites as well Dustin. Matter of fact I'm sitting about 100 feet from a five guys right now and Fat Burger is only about 1 mile away.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My two favorites as well Dustin. Matter of fact I'm sitting about 100 feet from a five guys right now and Fat Burger is only about 1 mile away.

Rob,I would make it a double stoppage . Had the mushroom swiss a couple days back at Fat burger it was soo good. Usually go standard fat burger with the burger rings to top it all off.

Rob,I would make it a double stoppage . Had the mushroom swiss a couple days back at Fat burger it was soo good. Usually go standard fat burger with the burger rings to top it all off.

Ha if it wasn't only 9:30 at the time. I might have. But maybe for dinner who knows. I haven't tried the Burger rings, definitley may have to give them a try. Michelle likes tje skinny fries so I usualy go with those as well.

Ha if it wasn't only 9:30 at the time. I might have. But maybe for dinner who knows. I haven't tried the Burger rings, definitley may have to give them a try. Michelle likes tje skinny fries so I usualy go with those as well.
Yeah it may be a tad early to eat this . The burger rings with the ranch sauce is a good combo. I like five guys more for fries but the burgers of Fat burger. Ahh now I am craving some and it's only 8:53 here. After work stop may be in order.

Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe for lunch. The Popper burger. Sautéed jalapeños, cream cheese and onion strings. Awesome!

20151010_114211_zpsn2t7bovt.jpg

Now that's a burger Barry.

Rehab Burger Therapy tonight. The Ghost Pepper Burger. Ghost pepper jack cheese, onion straws, and quac, over two 5oz patties.

10c2d9666750e954dc39c3e6054cdf20.jpg

I had the best burger Ive had in years this past weekend in Vegas at the DB Brasserie.
THE FRENCHIE BURGER
8 oz. Angus Beef Patty, Morbier Cheese, Confit Pork Belly, Arugula, Black Pepper Bun

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back