Coming Up On 4 Million Posts

I think I will have to do something way cooler for 5 million. Something like the epicest, most incredible-ier, contest ever.

You still have an RBZ driver to give away? :alien:

Amazing...congrats to JB, GG, and the entire THP community!

I think I will have to do something way cooler for 5 million. Something like the epicest, most incredible-ier, contest ever.

Those are some big words considering some of the contests you've done in the past.

Come on let's get there already!

Welp better get started on 5 Million i guess :bashful:

Absolutely amazing!

That should be pretty soon too, the pace just keeps on picking up each million.

Happy 4 Million!

I posted in the milestone thread too, but this has to go here too! Congrats to THP!

dn.gif

And once again, here we go again! It seems like we are always hitting another milestone at THP, and they are coming faster and faster. We have passed 65,000 threads and 35,000 members but the milestones ending in six zeroes are effing awesome!
We passed 3 million on May 13, 2014, so this one took one year, four months and 11 days!

dsc00559.jpg

Individual posting milestones keep dropping like flies around here, and those are rightly celebrated, but each million post milestone are definitely group efforts, and each and every one of us have had a hand in them. Well, this one is the biggest one yet, and it's only right that every single forum member takes pride in this awesome accomplishment. It couldn't have happened without each and every one of you!

skoda-announces-production-of-4-millions-octavia-65704_1.png

So congratulations to all of the wonderful THP members. THP is what it is because of all the personalities who are here right now, and those who have yet to discover what this site is all about. It is far and away the best website on the web in my opinion. I have seen and been in awe of every bit of growth and expansion the site has experienced, and I know the future is only going to be bigger and better. I am proud to belong to THP and plan on being here for a long time to come. The owners, my fellow staff members, and all most importantly, of the members mean everything to this place and I hope every one of you know how much you all are appreciated!

yogscast_4_million__by_brockhd-d5xm7q9.png

So, let's raise our glasses one more time to Josh and Morgan, to my fellow staff members who keep the site running day to day, and to all of the members who make this site what it is: a place for a bunch of hackers to join together and talk about golf, life and whatever else we want to talk about.

HERE'S TO THE NEXT MILLION!

420million.jpg

Congrats THP !

Happy 4 Million to you THP! Have some great buddies due to THP and many more to come!

Happy 4 Million to you THP! Have some great buddies due to THP and many more to come!

^^^^^This says it all^^^^

Cheers THP!

b21b02008c913763865fb6a81b44ca60.jpg

And after....

d92437eff37e7bc8833e84909be7c79b.jpg

Congrats THP...soooo many happy memories developed from here. Well done....well done indeed!

Congrats! Thank you for bringing us this wonderful place.

Congrats THP!!! 5mil will be here before you know it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congratulations THP! Thanks for creating such a great place for us to hang out!

Congratulations everyone! Thank you Josh and Morgan for making such a great place a reality.

Congrats THP and Thanks GG & JB

Back