Okanagan Golf Canada Day

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Last year I played The Rise and Predator Ridge with ArmyGolf. The room is booked and I’ll be headed back out that way again. I plan on booking The Rise on June 30th and I’m going to keep my eyes open for the 99 dollar deals at Predator Ridge for July 1st Canada day. It’s a long way out but if anyone is interested in joining me for either days let me know.

Pencil me in.

We do have a family trip happening in July so I'm not 100%, but The Rise and Predator Ridge make for one helluva golfing weekend!

Pencil me in.

We do have a family trip happening in July so I'm not 100%, but The Rise and Predator Ridge make for one helluva golfing weekend!

Exactly what I was expecting from you. Apparently the resort is half booked already so we got an early jump. Relatives are fine if they want to join.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... interest piqued

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... interest piqued

They are fantastic courses. Wife goes on wine tours while I golf so bring the misses. Would love to have you come.

They are fantastic courses. Wife goes on wine tours while I golf so bring the misses. Would love to have you come.

Will have to see how things shake down with the baby coming in the next couple weeks.

Dying to get some golfs in with THPers!

That sounds great, I would be down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't find a course with better scenery than the Rise, and The Predator is extremely tough and fun.

They are doing a full renovation on holes 3/4/9 on The Predator so not sure how the courses will be come July. I think hole #1 of The Ridge is also getting renovated.

What is Okanagan?

Teaser pics for anyone on the fence.
8976e7dd22c0b90b4e8d46e883cd0264.jpg
ae219198013b5b4cc0f720cc8fbac9fc.jpg
1cee17d1fadb8f786c0a9905ace30db2.jpg

What is Okanagan?

The most beautiful part of Canada in BC and where I live.

I'll try to make it out for this boys. That's my wife's birthday weekend but I'll see what I can do. I'll have to bid those days off for work but I'll do my best.

The most beautiful part of Canada in BC and where I live.

I'll try to make it out for this boys. That's my wife's birthday weekend but I'll see what I can do. I'll have to bid those days off for work but I'll do my best.
Swing by in the jet and pick me up? Hehe

Been a while since this has been bumped.

I’m going to be making tee times early next week. Let me know if you are interested. Army of your cousins or brother in law? Want to join keep me posted.

I'm still not certain if I can make this, but I'm going to try. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

I would love to get up there for Canada day but I am unable to join you guys.

My reason for posting is to ask what your favourite Okanagan courses are. Im headed there in August for a 3 round trip, was thinking Gallaghers, Tower Ranch, and Predator. Im not sure what is drawing me to those particular courses other than word of mouth. Iv played the Okanagan Club a fair amount so Im not really interested in that one, same with the Kelowna Club. Black Mountain was nice but I don't know if I would go back. The Harvest would be pretty nice as well but iv never played there.

I'm still not certain if I can make this, but I'm going to try. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

No problem dude. Worst case I book for 4 and have to change it a few weeks out.

My reason for posting is to ask what your favourite Okanagan courses are. Im headed there in August for a 3 round trip, was thinking Gallaghers, Tower Ranch, and Predator. Im not sure what is drawing me to those particular courses other than word of mouth. Iv played the Okanagan Club a fair amount so Im not really interested in that one, same with the Kelowna Club. Black Mountain was nice but I don't know if I would go back. The Harvest would be pretty nice as well but iv never played there.

The Rise and The Predator are the only courses I have played. I really like them both but want to include Tower Ranch at some point.

Both courses at Predator Ridge are fantastic and combine great layouts with great views and a great atmosphere. Gallagher's Canyon is a great track but more a championship layout than a "special" course. Tobiano is my all-time favorite course but it's on the other end of the Okanagan and not in that area. Tower Ranch is a really fun course, but it's also insanely difficult without any course knowledge and if you care what you shoot will probably end in frustration. The Rise in Vernon is a beautiful and fun track, definitely worth playing at least once even though a couple holes are really gimmicky. If you can make the trek an hour North to Sicamous there's a course called Hyde Mountain that is a must-play IMO. Fun mountain golf with all sorts of wild elevation change.

I live in Kelowna and these are 3 of my favourite courses. Harvest is ok but the other 3 blow it away. Play the new course at Predator. You’ve picked good ones.

I’ll be doing the Oregon coast during Canada day boys so I’m out. One of these days this will actually work out.

I live in Kelowna and these are 3 of my favourite courses. Harvest is ok but the other 3 blow it away. Play the new course at Predator. You’ve picked good ones.

I’ll be doing the Oregon coast during Canada day boys so I’m out. One of these days this will actually work out.

In the USA for Canada day?!?!

Not very Canadian of me.

I have a tee time for 4 at the Rise on the 30th at 10:24.

Anyone interested?

It looks like we won't be heading up this Canada day after all. The in-laws won a week vacation on Vancouver Island the following week.

Bummed :(

Back