Kronos Touch Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great review Jman, I mentioned in the other thread I hadn't heard of this brand before, and candidly probably won't be experimenting with anything new any time soon. However the carbon steel seems intriguing for someone who likes a softer feel.

Nice work Jman. The simplicity of the design and lack of stamping gives it a nice, clean look. It kind of reminds me of a high end watch where you can tell the materials are top notch, but it's kept very simple.

Great review Jman, I really like the picture looking down the shaft at the top line, looks very uncluttered and clean, easy to align. Thanks again.

Stunning putter and another excellent write up Jman. I know you were fond of it while testing it out.

The alignment aid being marked at the center of gravity instead of the physical middle of the club is an interesting idea, is it noticeable at address, and did it seem to help?

Nice looking putter. Wow on the price tag. They have six really sharp putter designs I like.

Maybe, one day.

Nice looking putter. Wow on the price tag. They have six really sharp putter designs I like.

Maybe, one day.

No kidding on that price tag. Too rich for my blood, but man it’s pretty.

Oh wow, didn't expect this one to go up tonight!

Hope everyone gets time to check it out, proud of this one. Fun company. Really good putter.

Maybe, one day.
No kidding on that price tag. Too rich for my blood, but man it’s pretty.
FWIW, it's right in range with all other boutique putter makers, and cheaper than a LOT of them. But it's definitely a different price tier of putter.

Thanks for reading guys.

A little evening delight!
Great review James, I love how clean this one looks.
Big fan of milled putters that can be soft st impact too so definitely intrigued

Great review James. The finish is awesome. As someone that is not a fan of a plumbers neck, I actually had to go back up to make sure it was actually a PN when I saw the at address shot. With the offset only being 1/2 shaft, it does not appear as noticeable as most.

FWIW, it's right in range with all other boutique putter makers, and cheaper than a LOT of them. But it's definitely a different price tier of putter.

Thanks for reading guys.

Oh yeah, the boutique brands are a whole 'nuther price structure, and this isn't high priced for a boutique. It's just a smidge more than I'm willing to pay.

Morning bump. Kind of went up at an awkward time so I thought I'd nudge it for people.

In all my years of doing this, some of the best club pictures I've ever taken.

Went over to the website and watched the YouTube clip of the origin of Kronos, good stuff and a nice logo.

It is pretty cool how they are going with the vintage look and the milling looks pretty sleek.

Instant conversation starter if you ever notice someone with a Kronos in the bag.

Morning bump. Kind of went up at an awkward time so I thought I'd nudge it for people.

In all my years of doing this, some of the best club pictures I've ever taken.

Jman - Photography was outstanding - Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest - you really captured the color, which is really unique.
Better the putter feels like "Butter" Nothing like that feeling from a putter.

Knowing the price point was going to be high I wasn’t interested in this putter. However the writer does such a good job of giving a fair well written review I at least know more about Kronos than I did. Excellent writing. Knowing that the author likes a putter brand based in Tennessee further demonstrates his fairness to his task.

Jman - Photography was outstanding - Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest - you really captured the color, which is really unique.
Better the putter feels like "Butter" Nothing like that feeling from a putter.
Thank you! It's quite photogenic so that helped too!
Knowing the price point was going to be high I wasn’t interested in this putter. However the writer does such a good job of giving a fair well written review I at least know more about Kronos than I did. Excellent writing. Knowing that the author likes a putter brand based in Tennessee further demonstrates his fairness to his task.
This means more to me than you know. Fair is one thing I have ALWAYS been when doing reviews. I believe personal preferences have no place in the review game, and from day one I have abided by that, and ALWAYS will.

Nice review. I've liked these guys since I saw them on Shark Tank a couple seasons ago and glad to see they're still making a living. Too rich for my blood though.

Nice review. I've liked these guys since I saw them on Shark Tank a couple seasons ago and glad to see they're still making a living. Too rich for my blood though.
That is where I know him from!!!

Fantastic review James. Your reviews are great but definitely stand out when you do putters.

The Compass Scored milled face looks great and if it is as soft as you say, I definitely want to try it. The Tri plane sole also sounds like a win if it helps you sole it correctly each time.

Such a gorgeous flatstick.

Fantastic review James. Your reviews are great but definitely stand out when you do putters.

The Compass Scored milled face looks great and if it is as soft as you say, I definitely want to try it. The Tri plane sole also sounds like a win if it helps you sole it correctly each time.

Such a gorgeous flatstick.
I do love doing a putter review. Haha

Grreat pictures James. I love simple putters like this but I also understand there is more to it since anyone really can make a boutique Anser style putter. You have to buy into not just the putter, but the story when you hit this price point. This is a compelling story behind the brand and the made in USA matters.

Nice review James. I went on their website and being a fan of long neck putters, they had a few on there that were really good looking. Price point is boutique just like the putter but certainly one that I could game very easily. Maybe a used long neck could show up on the Bay or something like that.

Nice review James. I went on their website and being a fan of long neck putters, they had a few on there that were really good looking. Price point is boutique just like the putter but certainly one that I could game very easily. Maybe a used long neck could show up on the Bay or something like that.
Thanks dude!

Great review, I really like the look of this putter.

Back