Orlando Family vacation, I will golfAlone

Dwntwn

Reaction score
Handicap
Unless there will be any other on this fourm that will be there at the same time to golf with? Playing 3 rounds during March 18 - 25th
LBV area.

I’ll actually be driving through Orlando to Daytona on that Friday for a Sat/Sun golf event. If you end up playing that day I could be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll actually be driving through Orlando to Daytona on that Friday for a Sat/Sun golf event. If you end up playing that day I could be interested

I have booked a Tee Time already at Waldorf Astoria for Friday the 23rd FYI

busy time of year for me so i'll have to miss out. enjoy your time down here!

I have booked a Tee Time already at Waldorf Astoria for Friday the 23rd FYI

I would love to play that track! What time are you booked for? And how did you book as a non-guest staying at the resort, if that is the case?

I would love to play that track! What time are you booked for? And how did you book as a non-guest staying at the resort, if that is the case?

Its a public course no need to stay there.

Its a public course no need to stay there.

I found the tee time page. It’s pricey but I’m sure worth it. The biggest part for me is how early I’d have to leave, I’m almost 90 minutes out. Still might join you though. Did you have to pay in full or any deposit?

I found the tee time page. It’s pricey but I’m sure worth it. The biggest part for me is how early I’d have to leave, I’m almost 90 minutes out. Still might join you though. Did you have to pay in full or any deposit?

Paid a small deposit and info. Hopefully we'll have a great day. Keep me posted.

Back