2015 POY - Spieth or Day?

• Jordan Spieth

Votes: 95 59.4%
  • Jason Day

Votes: 65 40.6%

• Total voters
Ready to vote now

4 stroke win against the best in the world.

#enoughsaid

He got my vote

Somehow I doubt this will be his last POY!

Never a doubt.

Yeah, change my pick. Spieth played awesome this weekend. Day didn't. POY to Spieth.

regardless of the tc, spieth was my poy. but if day won, I could understand a vote for day. but any other result, even day at 2 and spieth dfl just wouldn't have sat right with me.

spieth slammed the door. but as have been said many times, I'm so excited for where the game is. rors, fowler, spieth, and day. what a time for the game. maybe these guys can bring the casual fans back to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we just saw who the best player was this year, and who is currently the best player in the world. Top 30 golfers, beaten. Two majors, a 2nd and a fourth... There's no doubt.

If someone uses the word doubt in this thread again I will scream. :alien:

I doubt you will .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got my vote in ;) that was easy... awesome year for both.

If someone uses the word doubt in this thread again I will scream. :alien:

It's not all that surprising, honestly. The opinion that Spieth was well deserving didn't need validation, but it appears some disagree.

Sad, really.

One more for Jordan, but great years for both.

Going up to this week I was thinking Jason Day should win, but I dont know how its not Spieth.

It's not all that surprising, honestly. The opinion that Spieth was well deserving didn't need validation, but it appears some disagree.

Sad, really.

It's sad that people are coming in saying that it's clear now? Don't take it personal Dan. It's a great day for Team Spieth.

It's sad that people are coming in saying that it's clear now? Don't take it personal Dan. It's a great day for Team Spieth.

It's sad that we can't have a decent discussion without the little jabs that destroy so many threads.
It's sad that you think I take your #TexasObsession with Spieth personally.
It's sad that "never a doubt" is the best you can muster after a wonderful performance validated something that NOBODY was arguing was deserving in the first place, and another individual definitely created conversation over the potential of taking the POY award.

Oh well.

It's sad that we can't have a decent discussion without the little jabs that destroy so many threads.
It's sad that you think I take your #TexasObsession with Spieth personally.
It's sad that "never a doubt" is the best you can muster after a wonderful performance validated something that NOBODY was arguing was deserving in the first place, and another individual definitely created conversation over the potential of taking the POY award.

Oh well.

I agree Dan.....its been a great discussion.

Really happy for jordans caddie, he came in as a nobody and showed that you don't have to be a member of the boys club to do the job well.

Really happy for jordans caddie, he came in as a nobody and showed that you don't have to be a member of the boys club to do the job well.

Their chemistry is about as good as it gets, at least from where I'm watching. Looks like two buddies just going out and getting the job done and it's awesome.

Their chemistry is about as good as it gets, at least from where I'm watching. Looks like two buddies just going out and getting the job done and it's awesome.

Yup, more of a friendship rather than a business proposal. Completely awesome!

Initially I was leaning Speith and after a post by Moose I thought Day by a hair but this event gave Jordan the undisputed edge imo. It was great to see Day take the next step and Jordan gave us a great show. I hope more join in the party next year.

Yeah, and he made a tidy little sum in the process.

Id imagine Jordan is really going to take care of him with that fedex money haha. I see a big bonus coming his way

Back