What's your favorite indoor putting drill?

bmoresportsnut

Reaction score
Handicap
It's the time of year where I have to get some work in indoors. I mostly work on short game stuff. Since I made myself a putting green this year, I've been working hard on my putting. So I pose the question, what's your favorite indoor putting drill?

Mine is the poker chip drill with one-handed putts being a close second.

Putting the ball down a 4 foot ruler. Gotta start it on line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to do a bunch of different ones but now I'm down to just seeing how many balls in a row I can get stuck in the PuttOut at 3-5'. My only routine is getting into the same position every time and then stroking.

Warming up with Kostis Putting Professor plane - without a ball. Then set up and practice putting from 6-12 feet

I am addicted to the Putt Out trainer and mat now. I have it set up in the house and since I work from home, I'll put in 15-20 minutes on it at least 5-6 times a day. My biggest thing now is working on Seemore SPI setup and stroke.

I like the pelz putting tutor. Putt at a point around 6 far away just to groove my stroke and start the ball out online. Aim the tutor down a line on the rug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arc putting mat for path, and then have two sleeves of balls at the end for a gate to work on face control/starting puts on line.

Back